Reviews for Santa's Little Helper
HermG chapter 1 . 9/20
This is absultely amazing, the slow transition between the secene is not only realistic but also WOW!
syrpanda chapter 1 . 8/13
HOLY FRICK...THAT WAS SUCH A ROLLERCOASTER! That was honestly the funniest and most clever thing I've read...
Z chapter 1 . 4/23
This story is hilarious!
SybilsStatue chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
This is one of the only stories that I keep coming back to re-read. It is so funny and well-written. I think I will make it a tradition to read this everytime the Christmas season starts to roll around. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/17/2016
The best story ever
Mel chapter 2 . 5/2/2016
I love it. Thank you
Ryo Oh Ki7 chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Full of LOLs.
rainbow.polka.dots chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
What did I just read?!

I can't stop laughing. I love this. Can't wait for the next chapter.
sanekittens chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
Brilliant! hah!
tohs chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
So sexy and funny. I loved every word. Haha.
tohs chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
HAHAHAHA! LMFAO! I've read this so many times before and it never gets old! It's hilarious. The part where they were fighting over the gift bag and Rachel jumped on Quinn's back - LOL - I could totally picture it. And last scene by the fireplace OMG, I can't. It's gold. Quinn and Rachel are such morons. I love them so much.

I had to YT Rachel singing O Holy Night. She sounded amazing.
rockchip96 chapter 2 . 6/18/2015
Awesome story, this was so long, but I loved it. The way you built the whole misunderstanding is simply great )
Guest chapter 2 . 4/3/2015
Greatest. Miscommunication. EVER!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
LMFAO this is just too good!
garnmcgaughn chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
Omg. This story was absolutely priceless and an absolute pleasure to read. The two sides of the story were great other than the pov shifting maybe needed something small but from start all the way to the end was amazingly well done and a great and enjoyable read.