Reviews for Santa's Little Helper
AlexanderChase chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
LOL I coudnt stop laughing, amazing. Cant wait for the next part :)
thetroubledsoul chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Oh. My. God. I can't stop laughing. Please tell me this has a sequel!
Chakram-Frisbee chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Ahahahaha! Oh my word! Excellent! your stories never disappoint :)
EagleRay chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
this was an awesome story. I really hope you plan to continue it!
wicked chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
OMG LOL LOL LOL!

I was reading this at work and almost lost my lunch. This was too funny so please please please post the next part soon.
ohnice1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I can't even breathe right now; this was HILARIOUS. Well done!
Cassicio chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! You have NO idea how many times I facepalmed while reading this XD

You gonna keep goin' with this or is it just a one shot thing?
Butterfly81 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I have never laughed so hard at a fic like this one! Oh my god! You caught the characters perfectly, And Rachel, haha so clueless. This is friggin HILARIOUS! You're officially my fave person right now!
JessicaHayden chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
there needs to more. for serious! I love it!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
OMG AMAZING! Love you for writing this!

Don't. Stop.
Bladed Darkness chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Oh Glee... I feel so embarrassed for them, being so confused. Poor Rachel and Quinn. Loved it though.
Alianne chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
OMG this was so funny and their voices were so spot on. It was amazing how believable the situation was. I can easily imagine Rachel getting into this kind of situation. I hope there is a sequel to this 'coz I'd love to see their reaction when they realize the mistake.
kiarcheo chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I feel so bad for Rachel, not having received her gift and not even thanks for having bought something to everyone...but I loved that she stunned everyone with her impromptu solo.

Quinn thinking about sex while Rachel talks about massages...I'm curious to see her reaction when she finally understand...but at the same time, who said that one thing can't turn into the other ;)

Can't wait for the next chapter
erw-fan chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I'm laughing so had now that Im very grateful Im alone and nobody can make fun of me. Please tell me there is a continuation to this story!
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
lamo. great story. omg Rachel is gonna get a surprise when Quinn puts the moves on her...or thinks that Rachel is putting them on her.
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »