Reviews for Santa's Little Helper
iceonthewing chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I'm dead. I. Am. Dead. And you killed me.

How do you even come up with these ideas? I can't even... ugh.

Btw I love this so much.
tenearthimps chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I concur with the other reviewers - there needs to be a second chapter to this, because the first was just way too funny. And I want to know who Rachel's missing gift was supposed to be from! Don't let them off the hook.
KGould02 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Wow. You are simply amazing. To me, you are one of the best writers on fanfiction. Hilarious and sexy all the same time, perfect combination if you ask me. Anything you write, I will read; and quite frankly I'm eager to read more. What happened with your other story, the "Second Time Series"? I need to know what happens next!
shila98 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I could NOT stop laughing while reading this. I don't know if I have ever laughed out loud like that while reading a fanfic before. Kudos!
umbrellaleg chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
OMG! ! I was getting soooo second hand embarrassed reading this but I could NOT stop!
AlexanderChase chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
LOL I coudnt stop laughing, amazing. Cant wait for the next part :)
thetroubledsoul chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Oh. My. God. I can't stop laughing. Please tell me this has a sequel!
Chakram-Frisbee chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Ahahahaha! Oh my word! Excellent! your stories never disappoint :)
EagleRay chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
this was an awesome story. I really hope you plan to continue it!
wicked chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
OMG LOL LOL LOL!

I was reading this at work and almost lost my lunch. This was too funny so please please please post the next part soon.
ohnice1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I can't even breathe right now; this was HILARIOUS. Well done!
Cassicio chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! You have NO idea how many times I facepalmed while reading this XD

You gonna keep goin' with this or is it just a one shot thing?
Butterfly81 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I have never laughed so hard at a fic like this one! Oh my god! You caught the characters perfectly, And Rachel, haha so clueless. This is friggin HILARIOUS! You're officially my fave person right now!
JessicaHayden chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
there needs to more. for serious! I love it!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
OMG AMAZING! Love you for writing this!

Don't. Stop.