Reviews for Santa's Little Helper
ohnice1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I can't even breathe right now; this was HILARIOUS. Well done!
Cassicio chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! You have NO idea how many times I facepalmed while reading this XD

You gonna keep goin' with this or is it just a one shot thing?
Butterfly81 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I have never laughed so hard at a fic like this one! Oh my god! You caught the characters perfectly, And Rachel, haha so clueless. This is friggin HILARIOUS! You're officially my fave person right now!
JessicaHayden chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
there needs to more. for serious! I love it!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
OMG AMAZING! Love you for writing this!

Don't. Stop.
Bladed Darkness chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Oh Glee... I feel so embarrassed for them, being so confused. Poor Rachel and Quinn. Loved it though.
Alianne chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
OMG this was so funny and their voices were so spot on. It was amazing how believable the situation was. I can easily imagine Rachel getting into this kind of situation. I hope there is a sequel to this 'coz I'd love to see their reaction when they realize the mistake.
kiarcheo chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I feel so bad for Rachel, not having received her gift and not even thanks for having bought something to everyone...but I loved that she stunned everyone with her impromptu solo.

Quinn thinking about sex while Rachel talks about massages...I'm curious to see her reaction when she finally understand...but at the same time, who said that one thing can't turn into the other ;)

Can't wait for the next chapter
erw-fan chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I'm laughing so had now that Im very grateful Im alone and nobody can make fun of me. Please tell me there is a continuation to this story!
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
lamo. great story. omg Rachel is gonna get a surprise when Quinn puts the moves on her...or thinks that Rachel is putting them on her.
roxystyle011 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
i'm obviously obsessed and demand you post the next part at once! i'm seriously head over heels in love with your writing and need more of it. even though i knew the premise before reading it, i was still enthralled and didn't know what would come next! how do you do that? absolutely love Quinn's reactions and inner monologues about everything, she has such gems. i was chuckling at the entire 'reveal' scene and the fact that she used tongs so she wouldn't have to touch it. these air quotes are doing nothing to help Rachel's cause and it's hilarious. resolve their misunderstanding at once. although, i'm nervous about what's going to happen when rachel realizes the way quinn took the things that she's already said, because well rachel thinks it's harmless and quinn thinks it's much more...drama on the horizon? how long is it? are they gonnaaa fall in looooooove? ya know what? i'm just gonna text you and demand answers. keep writing! and this needs all of your attention until it's completed. :-)
L.Wonka chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
gutter chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Fuck, hot. Update soon. Gah! Poor Q, naive Rachel. Hahaha.. Please update soon.
zettev2 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
You're a freakin' genius! This was awesome. Truly unforgettable.
Maybe it's better chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
You're truly great! I laughed so hard:D I'm waiting for Rachel to do 'back massage'.
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »