Reviews for Santa's Little Helper
L.Wonka chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Sequel?:D
gutter chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Fuck, hot. Update soon. Gah! Poor Q, naive Rachel. Hahaha.. Please update soon.
zettev2 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
You're a freakin' genius! This was awesome. Truly unforgettable.
Maybe it's better chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
You're truly great! I laughed so hard:D I'm waiting for Rachel to do 'back massage'.
Zieria chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Thanks for sharing, this was just perfect - oh the hilarity of epic misunderstandings! Can't wait to see what happens next! Rachel's rant in the shop was wonderful, and then every subsequent moment between the girls just kept adding to the awesomeness.

And I loved the O Holy Night part too, with everyone's reactions, and Rachel buying presents for everyone - I can see her doing that, and I'm sad about her secret santa.
Readwitch chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This was... amazing. It seemed innocent at first, like I thought it was gonna be fluffy, but it turned out hilarious! I can't imagine Rachel's reaction when she figures out what's going on in Quinn's head, though maybe Quinn would figure out Rachel's intention first. Maybe a continuation? Please.
noothernames chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Oh. My. God. I am literally sitting here with tears streaming down my face as I try not to laugh so hard because my mom's asleep. You are genius. I can only imagine how things will go from here with Quinn thinking one thing and Rachel another. I hope this updates soon.
Alexawynters chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I don't think you understand just how badly in hysterics this had me. More. Please more! XD
anonymouse chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I think I literally died and went to heaven and came back down to type this for you and tell you how much I appreciate you putting this up.
TheKnightofYourHeart chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Oh my god this was genius! You really thought of everything. At first I was wondering how in the WORLD Rachel could accidentally get a vibrator thinking it was just a 'massage kit'but I have to say you really covered all of your bases.

Now that it's over I REALLY want to know how Rach reacted when she finally realized her mistake! This is begging for a sequel but I won't demand it of you. Hopefully your muse will strike and you'll add another chapter...?
JewWitch chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
OH SNAP i hope this doesn't end badly! hahahah so awesome :)
Brizza Azevedo chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
OMG, OMG, OMG. PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE, THIS NEEDS A SEQUEL.

YOU'LL UPDATE IT, RIGHT?

OMG, I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING. It's late and I just woke my parents because I was laughing so hard. THIS! ICAN'T EVEN.
rm06 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
lmfao omg that was sooooo good..

rachel talking about massages and quinn thinking about the other kind of "massage"

it's gonna get awkward, isn't it?

i'm loving this, please please please, update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I enjoyed this SO much. It was hilarious! I for one, would like to read how Rachel reacts when she realizes what Quinn thinks they're talking about. That chapter was absolutely amazing. Thank you!
Wikdstrange chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
OMG, BEST FUCKING STORY EVER!

I LAUGHED, I CRIED, I LAUGHED SOME MORE, I CRIED SOME MORE. It was a wonderful experience. There are not enough words in any dictionary to say how awesome and how much I loved this. Please, please post more. I loved your other stories, but this is brilliant.
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »