Reviews for Santa's Little Helper
erw-fan chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I'm laughing so had now that Im very grateful Im alone and nobody can make fun of me. Please tell me there is a continuation to this story!
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
lamo. great story. omg Rachel is gonna get a surprise when Quinn puts the moves on her...or thinks that Rachel is putting them on her.
roxystyle011 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
i'm obviously obsessed and demand you post the next part at once! i'm seriously head over heels in love with your writing and need more of it. even though i knew the premise before reading it, i was still enthralled and didn't know what would come next! how do you do that? absolutely love Quinn's reactions and inner monologues about everything, she has such gems. i was chuckling at the entire 'reveal' scene and the fact that she used tongs so she wouldn't have to touch it. these air quotes are doing nothing to help Rachel's cause and it's hilarious. resolve their misunderstanding at once. although, i'm nervous about what's going to happen when rachel realizes the way quinn took the things that she's already said, because well rachel thinks it's harmless and quinn thinks it's much more...drama on the horizon? how long is it? are they gonnaaa fall in looooooove? ya know what? i'm just gonna text you and demand answers. keep writing! and this needs all of your attention until it's completed. :-)
L.Wonka chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Sequel?:D
gutter chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Fuck, hot. Update soon. Gah! Poor Q, naive Rachel. Hahaha.. Please update soon.
zettev2 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
You're a freakin' genius! This was awesome. Truly unforgettable.
Maybe it's better chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
You're truly great! I laughed so hard:D I'm waiting for Rachel to do 'back massage'.
Zieria chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Thanks for sharing, this was just perfect - oh the hilarity of epic misunderstandings! Can't wait to see what happens next! Rachel's rant in the shop was wonderful, and then every subsequent moment between the girls just kept adding to the awesomeness.

And I loved the O Holy Night part too, with everyone's reactions, and Rachel buying presents for everyone - I can see her doing that, and I'm sad about her secret santa.
Readwitch chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This was... amazing. It seemed innocent at first, like I thought it was gonna be fluffy, but it turned out hilarious! I can't imagine Rachel's reaction when she figures out what's going on in Quinn's head, though maybe Quinn would figure out Rachel's intention first. Maybe a continuation? Please.
noothernames chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Oh. My. God. I am literally sitting here with tears streaming down my face as I try not to laugh so hard because my mom's asleep. You are genius. I can only imagine how things will go from here with Quinn thinking one thing and Rachel another. I hope this updates soon.
Alexawynters chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I don't think you understand just how badly in hysterics this had me. More. Please more! XD
anonymouse chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I think I literally died and went to heaven and came back down to type this for you and tell you how much I appreciate you putting this up.
TheKnightofYourHeart chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Oh my god this was genius! You really thought of everything. At first I was wondering how in the WORLD Rachel could accidentally get a vibrator thinking it was just a 'massage kit'but I have to say you really covered all of your bases.

Now that it's over I REALLY want to know how Rach reacted when she finally realized her mistake! This is begging for a sequel but I won't demand it of you. Hopefully your muse will strike and you'll add another chapter...?
JewWitch chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
OH SNAP i hope this doesn't end badly! hahahah so awesome :)
Brizza Azevedo chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
OMG, OMG, OMG. PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE, THIS NEEDS A SEQUEL.

YOU'LL UPDATE IT, RIGHT?

OMG, I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING. It's late and I just woke my parents because I was laughing so hard. THIS! ICAN'T EVEN.
295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »