Reviews for Santa's Little Helper
Alexawynters chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I don't think you understand just how badly in hysterics this had me. More. Please more! XD
anonymouse chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I think I literally died and went to heaven and came back down to type this for you and tell you how much I appreciate you putting this up.
TheKnightofYourHeart chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Oh my god this was genius! You really thought of everything. At first I was wondering how in the WORLD Rachel could accidentally get a vibrator thinking it was just a 'massage kit'but I have to say you really covered all of your bases.

Now that it's over I REALLY want to know how Rach reacted when she finally realized her mistake! This is begging for a sequel but I won't demand it of you. Hopefully your muse will strike and you'll add another chapter...?
JewWitch chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
OH SNAP i hope this doesn't end badly! hahahah so awesome :)
Brizza Azevedo chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
OMG, OMG, OMG. PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE, THIS NEEDS A SEQUEL.

YOU'LL UPDATE IT, RIGHT?

OMG, I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING. It's late and I just woke my parents because I was laughing so hard. THIS! ICAN'T EVEN.
rm06 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
lmfao omg that was sooooo good..

rachel talking about massages and quinn thinking about the other kind of "massage"

it's gonna get awkward, isn't it?

i'm loving this, please please please, update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I enjoyed this SO much. It was hilarious! I for one, would like to read how Rachel reacts when she realizes what Quinn thinks they're talking about. That chapter was absolutely amazing. Thank you!
Wikdstrange chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
OMG, BEST FUCKING STORY EVER!

I LAUGHED, I CRIED, I LAUGHED SOME MORE, I CRIED SOME MORE. It was a wonderful experience. There are not enough words in any dictionary to say how awesome and how much I loved this. Please, please post more. I loved your other stories, but this is brilliant.
sneakygays chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
OMG. Hands down the most hilarious Faberry story I've ever read. I love the " " air quotes Rachel kept using but didn't understand why.

Please update soon! It's too good to end here.

PS, O Holy Night is eargasmic.
agoodwinpd chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
LMFAO! Hilarious! OMG, I can't breathe...! Hahaha!
romangst chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
omgf! - that's all I can think of the whole time! lmfao!

I love the fact that quinn agrees to rachel's suggestion at the end...oh!

I can't wait to see what happens!
blade chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
great. you left me wanting to know wht happens next. i want to know how rachel will take to finding out quinn's new ideas and wht she'll do when she finds out wht santa's little helper really was.
ikke chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
hahahaha. oh my! what will this lead to?
Diz chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
LMAO! OMG this was hilarious beyond belief. Very much looking forward to the truth being revealed. :D
kidneybean8 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
wow! You had me just as shocked as Quinn! I love your writing skills! Um, and uh... you are going to post another chapter... right?
285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 Next »