Reviews for Santa's Little Helper
A Dying Species chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Bravo, bravo, bravo! Once again stix04 you've done it again. This was such a sweet, endearing, and funny story- I am SO glad to have clicked on it and had the privilege to read it. I didn't know how you would tie it up in the end to get them to be together, but I had no reason to fear because you once again flawlessly tied everything up in the end. You seriously get me laughing with the dialogue between Rachel and Quinn, and seeing as I was really sick today, this really brightened my day for me. SO thank you!
E.Elliot chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
Oh boy! This was the most sexy fic I ever read!*-*
DevlinGrace chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
first Glee fic I've read and I loved it. Funny and sexy... great combo!
lemon-rind chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
This was hilarious.
Celtic Quill chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
OH MY GOSH! I am sooooo glad I found this story recommended on poetzproblem's blog. This is absolutely FANTASTIC so far. xD Gloriously original (as far as I know, never read a story like this before)! So well-written and HILARIOUS; I honestly could not stop smiling and laughing during the entire conversation between them on the couch in the living room. :'D Thank you for sharing this! You have a gift for comedy and capturing Faberry here, that's for sure. Can't wait to read more!
Eyghon chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
FANTASTIC, so much fun, so well-written, thank you and bravo!
askforgardenia chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Literally the funniest fic I've ever read in my life. You deserve all the awards. Brilliantly thought out and written! Thank you (:
Janire chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
Great and soo fun ;)
mythic-lionheart chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Ha! I LOLed a few times. Great story :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
LOL
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Great!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
That was so freaking great, I couldn't stop laughing!Really happy there's a chap 2, thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This, right here, is why you don't call vibrators 'massage kits'! Hilarious fic.
KAAY YEAHS chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
the fact that this happen in real life its really freaking hilarious thank you for sharing that on the podcast. Amazing
ASCOEUR chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
BEST PIECE OF FICTON I HAVE READ IN EONS!

YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE.