Reviews for Santa's Little Helper
garnmcgaughn chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
Omg. This story was absolutely priceless and an absolute pleasure to read. The two sides of the story were great other than the pov shifting maybe needed something small but from start all the way to the end was amazingly well done and a great and enjoyable read.
SaintMichael95 chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Sequel! SEQUELLLLLL!
rdosant chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
muito boa !rsrsrs
illicitusvallis chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
Best story ever! Seriously, I laughed so hard I had to wipe away tears. Kudos!
A Dying Species chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Bravo, bravo, bravo! Once again stix04 you've done it again. This was such a sweet, endearing, and funny story- I am SO glad to have clicked on it and had the privilege to read it. I didn't know how you would tie it up in the end to get them to be together, but I had no reason to fear because you once again flawlessly tied everything up in the end. You seriously get me laughing with the dialogue between Rachel and Quinn, and seeing as I was really sick today, this really brightened my day for me. SO thank you!
E.Elliot chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
Oh boy! This was the most sexy fic I ever read!*-*
DevlinGrace chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
first Glee fic I've read and I loved it. Funny and sexy... great combo!
lemon-rind chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
This was hilarious.
Celtic Quill chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
OH MY GOSH! I am sooooo glad I found this story recommended on poetzproblem's blog. This is absolutely FANTASTIC so far. xD Gloriously original (as far as I know, never read a story like this before)! So well-written and HILARIOUS; I honestly could not stop smiling and laughing during the entire conversation between them on the couch in the living room. :'D Thank you for sharing this! You have a gift for comedy and capturing Faberry here, that's for sure. Can't wait to read more!
Eyghon chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
FANTASTIC, so much fun, so well-written, thank you and bravo!
askforgardenia chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Literally the funniest fic I've ever read in my life. You deserve all the awards. Brilliantly thought out and written! Thank you (:
Janire chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
Great and soo fun ;)
mythic-lionheart chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Ha! I LOLed a few times. Great story :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2013