Reviews for Santa's Little Helper
Reviliot chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Oh, I love this, it was awesome and perfect, really, and so a sweet end :') And let you know that I get here through the link in tumblr riot4romance (.] tumblr (.] com/post/11258705923/faberry-fic-rec-101 hahaha and I'm so happy about that. A big hug from Chile.
LeFemmeChevalier chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
This is awesome! I can't stop laughing. Good job :)
kateparamore chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
I can't stop grinning. You lyrical genius. It is so awesome-ly well put together.. and Rachel's conviction right till the end... How did you come up with such story? Its somewhat amusing, detailed, realistic, yet so well written.. Bah. Incredible.
Greetings from argentina.
.lll.
patronustrip chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
This one of the funniest and awkward FF i ever read A
jrdxs2 chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
lol...that was way to damn cute...and good sexy times too...lol
britneydushku chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Funny story. I laughed. I smiled. Thanks :)
Nidaime Kira Kensei chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
so so funny
uncleankle chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Oh my god, I was choking for laughing too much. Really, the double meaning conversation was the most hilarious thing ever. Hahaha that sounded so dirty hahaha and Rachel trying to not to rape Quinn, god! Hahah she does have a impeccable determination and did a notable job
faberrygleektalana chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
This is so amazing an HOT! I love love love the build up to the sex. Its some pretty great writing you did there. Thanks for sharing it.
Emerald Stag chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
This was one of the most hilariously fun reads I've had in awhile. The misunderstanding was executed perfectly, and I loved how worked up Quinn was at the beginning and after spending time with Rachel and listening to her impassioned speech about the present then instead was all for it. And then Rachel getting pulled into the mood and intent of Quinn. Brilliant story!
LilithL2 chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
really funny story. congratulations :)
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
MY GOD! soo funny! congratulations!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Wonderful story! Such a great read. Very silly yet so so sexy
ILoveAnnaKendrick77 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Oh my god. The first chapter was hilarious.
strawberrymacchiato chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
If I could favourite this one-million and one times, I would. No joke. Ebola virus? How to Catch a Predator? Join a convent? I could not stop laughing. Could not. And I have no words for how incredibly hot the 'massage' session was. No words at all except I loved all of this story, each and every bit and thank you:D:D:D
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »