Reviews for Santa's Little Helper
KAAY YEAHS chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
the fact that this happen in real life its really freaking hilarious thank you for sharing that on the podcast. Amazing
ASCOEUR chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
BEST PIECE OF FICTON I HAVE READ IN EONS!

YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE.

WOW.

I'M IN AWE.

NO. WORDS.
ASCOEUR chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
OMIGAWD! ILARITY! LMFAO! WOOOOOW! BRILLIANT JUST BRILLIANT!
Devin Jaste chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Wow, this story... okay. I should have known from "I'll Be" about your torturously slow sex scenes and buildup. This story was awesome. It was hilarious, sweet, sexy, angsty... just everything a good story should be. It's like you took all of "I'll Be" and condensed it down into 22K words and put it back in high school. Great job. God, Rachel and Quinn's conversation in the den before the party? That was excellent. I loved everything about this. I know "I'll Be" is over, and I don't know if you have any plans to write anything else Faberry, but I really wish you would. Especially after reading this story. I've also read "Mirror, Mirror" and that was great, too.

Two things: One, I would really love to see your take on a regular Faberry high school story. Not that "Mirror, Mirror" wasn't great, but I'd still like to see your take on a high school romance. Two, I love long chapters generally, but if you wanted to write some that are shorter, that'd be cool, too lol... I hate having to stop in the middle of a chapter to go to bed or get back to work. Plus, it might help you put out content sooner, which... I don't know. I guess that's a good thing, right? I remember the last chapter of "I'll Be" was like 30-40k words or something like that. That's an entire story for some people, but you made it a chapter lol

Anyway, going back to my original point, this was a great story. I really did love it. I know it's summer and not the time to be reading Christmas stories, but it was still just great. Big fan. So, thanks for writing this.
HeatherSS1 chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
I don't even know where to start. The awkwardness, OH so much awkwardness! *I* felt awkward for them both... So obviously misunderstanding things but it just wasn't clicking that they weren't on the same page...
Of course the sex was just awesome. LOVED IT!
And by the time they *finally* got around to figuring out the whole misunderstanding, I was going "who'll blurt it out first? Who'll say the first obvious thing?" For like the longest time.
The ending was sweet and awesome.
WONDERFUL story!
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Holy freaking CRAP. This is just... omg. Misunderstanding and miscommunication of UBER-EPIC proportions! It's completely awkward and crazy and funny as hell, and the things that Rachel says just keep making it even *worse*... She really needed to stop talking like, a long time ago. lol This is just awesome. ... I wonder just how mortified Rachel will be when she realizes?
mmbbnn chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
THAT WAS BRILLIANT! The misunderstanding was genius, you had me laughing out loud at some point of the story. Really enjoyed it hahahahah.
Reviliot chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Oh, I love this, it was awesome and perfect, really, and so a sweet end :') And let you know that I get here through the link in tumblr riot4romance (.] tumblr (.] com/post/11258705923/faberry-fic-rec-101 hahaha and I'm so happy about that. A big hug from Chile.
LeFemmeChevalier chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
This is awesome! I can't stop laughing. Good job :)
kateparamore chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
I can't stop grinning. You lyrical genius. It is so awesome-ly well put together.. and Rachel's conviction right till the end... How did you come up with such story? Its somewhat amusing, detailed, realistic, yet so well written.. Bah. Incredible.
Greetings from argentina.
.lll.
patronustrip chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
This one of the funniest and awkward FF i ever read A
jrdxs2 chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
lol...that was way to damn cute...and good sexy times too...lol
britneydushku chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Funny story. I laughed. I smiled. Thanks :)
Nidaime Kira Kensei chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
so so funny
qefjkl chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Oh my god, I was choking for laughing too much. Really, the double meaning conversation was the most hilarious thing ever. Hahaha that sounded so dirty hahaha and Rachel trying to not to rape Quinn, god! Hahah she does have a impeccable determination and did a notable job
296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »