Reviews for Everett's Principle
everybodylieslikeme chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
Oh man. I've been away from these old stories for so long, then i go and read them and get sucked right back in. Sad that this hasn't been updated in so long and probably will never be finished. i worry my own stuff is gonna turn out the same way, a muse is a tricky flighty bastard. But still, i do love this story and have a good time thinking how it could turn out. lovely piece so far though.
everybodylieslikeme chapter 11 . 10/15/2011
This idea is incredibly intruiging. I mean, talk about a role reversal. It's trance to see House as the "normal" one. I really can't wait to see where you take this story. So many fun options, Wilson staying there, some kind of solution being reached, or he goes back to his own world, and all the sadness but familiarity that world brings with it. Please continue with this, it's one of my favorites. :)
Visitkarte chapter 11 . 8/31/2011
This hurts. But I like it.
Suzie chapter 10 . 8/30/2011
This is really great :).
KNITTYWOMAN chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
House a war hero? Oh my! So interested to see how this evolves!
KNITTYWOMAN chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
So strange to see Wilson struggling for what to say. It would be very hard for anyone, although at least he pretty much knows the players in this world.
Visitkarte chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
God, no femur bone at all! This is bad! Still, he is happy...
Visitkarte chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
I don’t get it why you shouldn’t be fond of this chapter. I found it very good and… illuminating. This ‘what if’ universe sounds very believable and I love reading this other, happier House. I love ‘our’ House still better, but maybe that’s because I am a cynical SOB.
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
I'm pondering why Wilsons there...hmmm...maybe...
lilawonder chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
Awwwwww so cool! Poor Wilson he must be freaking out! This is an imaginative story and I enjoy the whole what if tone to it.
DU-muc chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
Interesting story. Please keep it up!
J-Walker C chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
this is an interesting chapter is house limp-less?
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Cool. Update!
hanasus chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
really like this! is house a woman in this world? that's my guess xD can't wait for more, please continue! :D
megave7 chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
Great story! Please keep writting, I want to know what happens with House. How is he different in this reality.