Reviews for See You Again
rimalem chapter 49 . 3/29
U want a review? U gots it! Loved it. Almost made me cry it did. Now off to read ur other work! Thank you for the story. See u again!
robela chapter 19 . 2/5
So beautiful!
elizabeth bennette chapter 49 . 10/30/2014
Love it. Thanks
Thais T.S chapter 49 . 3/15/2014
You're an amazing writer. I'm not really into long stories, but yours just took my breath away. I was only half through and already wishing for more chapters. So poetic and inspiring.
rebecca's mom chapter 49 . 2/2/2014
WOW, I really loved this one! I read it in one day and couldn't put it down. The ending was perfect. I am so happy how Edward found his way to Bella and now has no doubts of what he wants.

Another wonderful ending. Thanks!
xox
cullenlover88 chapter 49 . 1/2/2014
nice story
hanadi J chapter 49 . 1/2/2014
Omg I love this story
It's so beautiful and touching!
And NOT cheesy !
cejsmom chapter 49 . 1/1/2014
I read this this morning - New Years Day. A total fluke but totally appropriate too don't you think. I loved it. I wish I'd read it as a wip cuz I miss the good ol witfit ways. But even more so I would have treasured each alert. There are lots of ff stories out there, and trust me, I've read my share. Maybe you didn win any awards but this is what all fics should be. It's a classic. It was perfect.
Raindrop0620 chapter 49 . 12/2/2013
I couldn't put this story down. Every chapter was beautifully written and had such profound notions about love. It was inspiring to read. Loved loved LOVED it! :)
Guest chapter 42 . 11/21/2013
Not liking how pathetic she is in this chapter.
Rob's Zombie chapter 49 . 8/20/2013
just read the entire story in one sitting!:-) so so good! loved it! thank you for your words!
MatingInspires chapter 49 . 5/7/2013

Tity chapter 49 . 1/23/2013
Lovely
Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 49 . 12/10/2012
Sweet, angsty story. I enjoyed the way you write, it was beautiful and poetic. Thanks for sharing.
1,273 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »