Reviews for Parlay
Skippy chapter 5 . 1/29
lol! absolutely awesome :D
LonelyNightz chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
Lol, I like how Wilson got the upper hand! This was really great!
DXM Junkie chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
I love that last line.
VachonNick chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
That was awesome. I always knew Wilson was a sneaky guy. Great story. Loved the trueness of how the characters behaved.
Vivid Murk chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
Go Wilson!
MrsBee1973 chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
You. Are. Brilliant. Best HW story E. V. E. R.
kwren chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
you did a fabulous job with this! the dialogue is perfect, the characters were dead on, and the story was great. i loved it!

resourceress7 chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
This is officially one of my all-time favorite fics. More people need to read and review. And you need to keep writing House stories.
resourceress7 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Awesome snarky banter! THIS! This is what House episodes need to get back to. Here's hoping for snarky banter half this good in season 8.
glasswalker chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
Love it! Very intelligent set-up from

Wilson! House deserves a little humiliation once in a while. And if it's with this kind of background - who wouldn't love it. :D made me laugh a lot!
SuddenSociopath chapter 5 . 2/17/2011
very good fic, really. made me smile :D
damigella chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
I really loved this. Perfect-pitch IC and a lot of ideas crammed in two short chapters. Wonderful!
Chisato-chan chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
It was really cute :D love it!
Anime chrisy chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
A great little story :)

I loved the descriptions, and your style is refreshing. Not having to describe things literally, instead you do it in such a subtle way that brings the characters thoughts out all at the same time.

Good luck with your future projects!

-chrisy
Aquarius Seth chapter 5 . 1/20/2011
Wilson should give classes on how to be a sneaky (beep). Oh it was cute. Thank you for sharing.