Reviews for St Elsewhere
AnfisaNikitaZwingli chapter 9 . 9/4/2014
I love it! And if you don't mind, may I continue this? Because I have so many ideas for this swirling in my head like a relentless hurricane. :D
Guest chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
Gosh this was really lovely and I really enjoyed the whole tone of the story. *slow claps*
Ukulala chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
I am in awe, senpai. Thank you for the most refreshing story I've read all year.
captain eggbagels chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
St. Catherines to Quebec City and back? damn, I feel sorry for Denmark already. The longest one I did was Toronto to Quebec and I was so done when we hit Trois Rivieres.
captain eggbagels chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
Damn I felt Denmarks pain right at the end there, I mean damn it Norway how could you. Oh well, the ending was really well done, and even though a sequel would be nice I think this story is fine the way it is, because sometimes, the best stories are the ones that don't tell you everything
Steadfast-Bright-Star chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
Oh God, I have no words. This story was truly brilliant and I've never imagined another fanfic as vividly as I was imagining this one. You got the characters absolutely perfect and you should be proud of this wonderful story! :)
damtoti chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
Oh wow, this was beautiful.
yay chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
wow that was good! I'm from St. Catharines so it was enjoyable to read!
Hana-Liatris chapter 9 . 4/20/2012
Such a beautiful story! Completly unexpected ending too...

witchfingers chapter 9 . 4/18/2012
goodness, what a harsh fic.

excellent... but very harsh
MelancholyMadness chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
I really like what you did with this fic. You wrote it brilliantly. I felt that the plot flowed and as did the characters. I love how you wrote Norway. I would love a sequel. I'm not saying you have to have a sequel because it was a very good ending, but a sequel would be awesome. Thank you do much for writing this!

-Ash
Resha04 chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
*speechless for the ending*

But I'm glad that Denmark didn't throw away the numbers. Though I held my breath when I was reading the driver license's part

Nice ending I must say. Vague, but fulfilling :)
Resha04 chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Way to scare the hell out of someone with "it's because of me that my brother's dead"

Onto the next chapter!
Resha04 chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
I really like the atmosphere in this fic.

Peaceful, quiet, but isn't boring.

And I love the interaction of Denmark and Norway here. And the reality of life written here is true too *bitter*

But I love this fic :D

And Norway made me curious.
BelarusOne chapter 9 . 9/11/2011
I disagree with people who say this doesn't need a sequel. It's such a powerful story, but so many threads are left hanging. The last few paragraphs with his license is a major plot point, introduced at the end and never resolved. You really need to resolve this wonderful fic. I will me most upset if you do not.