Reviews for Cardiomyopathy
UpstartBuckle09 chapter 1 . 1/16
Why did Harry have to die!? You're messing with my feelings like you would words in a sentence. I hate fanfictions where a major character dies in it, but dang it this was a good one, I'll admit.
nany hell chapter 1 . 1/15
OMG, chorei muito!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 1/15
Wow ...
PinkPrincess789 chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
OMG this was so deep and beautiful. It made me sad but the ending was really good. This is an extremely well thought-out and incredibly well-written story.
vaalanjelyn8 chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
I read this all the time. And I loved it. Still does. But damn it! It hurts so much. And now, everytime I saw the title "Cardiono no no I wont even look at the summary because I will bawl. Damn fucking Voldemort. I hate him. So much. But Harry does. And like any parent to her childs' husband, YOU HAVE TO ENDURE HIM!
toniaosakwe chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
this always makes me cry!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
This was so good!
Not ok chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
It's not ok to rape.. Actually It's not ok Harry to accept it.. It's not like Harry at all. Harry doesn't stand back let everyone torture
toniaosakwe chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
I can't begin to tell you how m7ch I love this.
latenightfangirl chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Im crying so hard... This made my chest constrict and my heart felt as though it was being squeezed. This is the kind of story i love... The ones that can induce such strong emotions. I loved it 3
Cambm12 chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Had to hide in my room to hide the tears, blah this is sad and cute x
Demons of Hell chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
love it
Kebo16 chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
iiiii-im ... speechless this-this is soo AMAZING!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
I should really stop rereading this story because I cry every time but it's a good fic.
Espied7 chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Well that was disturbing. Well written, though.