Reviews for Cardiomyopathy
SquidOfManyFandoms chapter 1 . 2/21
That was so good but, like the softie I am, I cried when I read this.
See now if you had ended it with "the next great adventure" this sorry would've been absolutely purrfect
The-Fun-In-Funeral chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Beautiful I've read this before, but I don't think I read the entire thing, because the happy ending came out of nowhere. But I'm glad I persevered this time, because that ending was just lovely. So incredibly lovely.
HaruHarry chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
It's god damn sad but very very good.
SlashAddict4Life chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Break my heart why don't you!
christinadcruze chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
i lovvvveeee this
i mean i literally cried for one hour is there any squeal .
i think u should write one

p.s. you should write a full vision of the story
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Oh god, this is the second time I've read this and I'm all teary-eyed again.
STVamp chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Oh my God, I'm so sad and happy! Voldemort didn't deserve harry because he was an asshole sometimes. Oh my baby harry :'(... but I'm happy their together again rather than voldemort just wasting away.
KEI.0HAINE chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I re-read a lot of time and *sob* THIS IS SO FCKING SAD WAHHHHH!
Note: I re-read more than 7 times :)
Flur chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
OMG your story was epic ! the only adjective I could find …. love this One-shot really really !
Please continue to write make me so happy to read so much meaning (and love :P)
Bravo as we said in french :D
tearsofbreaks chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
3That was the most romantic thing I have read. I have never cried so much as this. So touching. Tears started to .al from the moment harry ran away. Thank u so much for the happy ending. Thank u so much for sharing this. For writing this. I would love to see Ur other Stories. 3
LyricoJ chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Haha.. im very satisfied you make harry kill himself and tom suffer.. and draco murder..
silverscribbles chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Wow! This one-shot is my absolute favourite! I absolutely love it. Both of them are still in character, but things end up not-so-nice for Harry. It was sad, reading the part where he actually returned, only to kill himself.
leylinjan chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
me crying...
Willow121 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
GREAT! I completely LOVE this story. The plot is wonderful and the characters, especially Voldemort and Harry are really well written. Have you considered writing a sequel to this? This story is great but that's all the more reason for me to want to read more!