Reviews for Cardiomyopathy
shad0wkitsune chapter 1 . 2/15
shit.. i dont normally cry bit fuck this made me shed three tears...good work
AndreaAwesome12 chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
Reading this while listening to Awake-BTS Jin doesnt help at all
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
At first I saw the ship and was like WTF, and then your words caught me and I couldn’t stop reading. I loved it so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
Your story made me sick to my stomach. Literally. The pain and heartbreak had me heart constricting and tears falling. Beautiful. Just beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
I'm trying so hard not to cry
iworshipthedarklord chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
IM CRYING!
Devidakk chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
I love it... I didn't cry, though, because I tried my best not to. 3
Domina Tenebris chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
i love this story's ending. everytime i read it i cry.
ShadeVarden chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
Holy crap! That was the saddest thing I've read in a while. I was reading this during a math class and had to blink back tears 'cause of all the feels! Loved it so much!
UpstartBuckle09 chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
Why did Harry have to die!? You're messing with my feelings like you would words in a sentence. I hate fanfictions where a major character dies in it, but dang it this was a good one, I'll admit.
nany hell chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
OMG, chorei muito!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
Wow ...
PinkPrincess789 chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
OMG this was so deep and beautiful. It made me sad but the ending was really good. This is an extremely well thought-out and incredibly well-written story.
vaalanjelyn8 chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
I read this all the time. And I loved it. Still does. But damn it! It hurts so much. And now, everytime I saw the title "Cardiono no no I wont even look at the summary because I will bawl. Damn fucking Voldemort. I hate him. So much. But Harry does. And like any parent to her childs' husband, YOU HAVE TO ENDURE HIM!
toniaosakwe chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
this always makes me cry!