Reviews for Cardiomyopathy
Booshes chapter 1 . 1/23
Why do I cry every time I read this? It's not fair TAT Too beautiful and heartbreaking, Voldie you don't deserve Harry but I can't help smiling on my tear-stricken face at the end.
animelover2290 chapter 1 . 1/14
Im not much of a fan these kinds of stories because of how badly they're written but WOW this story had me feeling chills all over! Thank you for changing my views, that these stories can exist as long as its written right. And you really did it right.
Devil'sAssistant chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
That surpised me. Shit. The feels are overwhelming. Good job for making me cry, Author-san. I hope you're happy. But seriously though, amazing work.
fujoshixtreme chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Oh hah the feels I loved the ending
MiaHale chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
I cried so hard at the end. This oneshit was awesome. Congratulation !
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
I've read this fic I don't know how many times but it still makes me cry every time! D: Its so sad but in a beautiful way. My only question is why he didn't resurrect Harry? Was it because he was too lost in his grief the first year and refused to accept his death in the second year?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
OMGGGG
titania2811 chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Very original and AWESOME
QueenSlays chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Why the hell am I crying? I loved it. :D
AsuraHozuki801 chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I'm crying ;n; I think I broke a little xDU
This fic was beautiful and tragic, I loved the denial in which Voldemort came, I seemed just but also gave me a lot of shame

Voldemort was an idiot, but I think that even idiots can learn to love
even if it is too late
ancientlore chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
THE FEELS. OH MY GOSH. THE FEELS ARE KILLING ME.
BelovedShadow chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Oh my god. This is perfect. You broke my heart and then you fixed it and oh gosh this was such a great fic!

It really kept me on the edge of my seat, wondering what would happen next, wondering if Voldemort would ever come to truly love Harry and knowing that if he did it would be too late.

Ah but then they were together in the afterlife! I'm so happy I read this. Thank you.
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Hauntingly beautiful. There is such a wistful tone throughout the piece that you carried very well.
Is Harry a ghost, or a figment of Voldemort's imagination that only he can see?
Interesting that Snape is the last one left.
Yenaya chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
I cried. That was so sad, though I was wondering why Harry went back to Voldemort before killing himself?
daniela.beadles.earle chapter 1 . 5/5/2015