Reviews for Nothing Extraordinary About It
alix33 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
"Don't even think it, DiNozzo!" Director Vance faked a stern face à la Gibbs. Tony pivoted around in abject surprise when he found who'd administered the famous Gibbs slap. And it wasn't the man himself! He winced. "Sor... Aawww!" That was another one...from the real Gibbs, this time." - So, when did Gibbs teach Leon Vance to dole out head slaps (a cool thing to teach one's boss, IMO)?
stareagle chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Interesting story - a great tribute to an extraordinary character who gets taken for granted as many like him toil to do the best they can in any task. I liked it.
fukitimout chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Awesome story. Really great how you displayed the emotion. Plus, I like how you only gave us a little bit of the story at a time. Kind of reminded me of the episode "Truth or Consequences" and how they gave you a scene then set the backstory. Does that make sense?

Anyway, super job and keep on writing!
Gunner'sDream chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I'm not sure why but it was Ziva's congratulations to Tim that got to me the most _ there was just something that was so sweet and even canon about it. i really loved it. Gibbs' with the 'son' and the hug was my second favorite. Followed by Tony's. and then well... all of them! :)

I also loved Vance's speech to Tim towards the end. Everything he said was so true!

I'd also like to say what a great story this was! I could really see everything you were describing. And i loved what you said about tim fighting bad guys, being in danger everyday, and composing himself through all of it, but a simple social function has him shaking with anxiety. I totally understand that _
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
really really well done. of course, i hate when anything breaks up the team, but this story is also very realistic and it certainly has elements of the happily ever after I dream about for NCIS. M&A married with a baby coming is my favourite part. they are so perfect together! thank you. this was amazing!
Darlin24 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011