Reviews for Angels in SpringTime MS
MarkofLions chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Too bad the writers of the show couldn't come up with scenes like this. Totally awesome! I loved your other stories as well! My sister and I are close so I could totally relate to many of Jill and Kris' feelings for each other! I also have two very close friends like this so...you got it right on! Are you going to write any more? If you did, that would be fantastic!
Mediatorsk chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Loved the story Welsh Girl. I remember the ep well even though it has been years since I saw it. You have a very fine touch with the Angels, and you capture the bond they share very well, just as you do with the Charmed Ones and the reader can feel just how much of a scare Kelly really had. I should be job searching, but I'm not feeling too good so I'm gonna settle down for the rest of the afternoon with 'Death of an Angel.' Your cool trilogy should distract me for a bit while I wait for the painkiller (the kind you know well yourself)to kick in. ;)
ana1985 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Please come back soon with a more sensational story that only you can write. mainly with kris and jill as the main characters.
Mojsengojs chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
A favorite episode of mine, so KK as it can be! I like this Di, nice missing scene!
Lillybeth1026 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
nice missing scene, I just watched this episode a few days ago

S:)
LAeyeball chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Ahh this is simply great, WelshC! Love it! And the show should ave done more of that - the Angels caring for one another! watched the pilot episode again the other day and was amazed all over again to note that they actually left Jillto flounder her way out of that murky cold swamp and then just go "oh are you ok?" So, very nicely done! Just what Kris needed - she was nearly boiled! Oh - and with the towels too! :-)
Cortez2010 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I was hoping u would continue to write stories about our favorite angels. I hope u don't lose interest and continue to entertain us with ur talent. Thank u for this story. It was short but sweet! Happy new year!,
kp1185 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
You forgot the part where Kris asks Kelly just how in hell she broke an iron padlock with one hit from a fire extinguisher haha

Jk. That was sweet :)