Reviews for You Are The Moon HIATUS
Anana553 chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
this wasn't that angsty if you ask me -_-

but it was really nice! i liked it
Anana553 chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
cutee
TreesMusicSun21 chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
Oh my god, i had to smile I little when Al tried all the things that pissed Ed off to see if he would react, then cried a little when they thought Ed talked. I love this!
xo.skyla chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
I can't wait for your next update

I wonder what Al was so pissy about though? Hmm, I wonder lol. Man, I hope you make Ed and Al close in this- because I think it would be uncharacteristic for them to be extremely distant lol.

Anyways, keep up the great work!
Foreverglade chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
Ah I wonder what was in the bush! I hope you continue this with a big plot! It's been awesome so far! Can't wait to read more!
LightMyBulb chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
I like big ploty things!
xo.skyla chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
Sweet. I love Alphonse too hehe. I hope Edo wakes up soon but not too soon lol- if that makes sense. I think you should make Ed react to something involving Alphonse as well. I think it would be awesome Keep up the great work.
xo.skyla chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Hm, I like this! It's sad that poor Edo-kun is in a coma though! -sniffle-
BringingBackSocksWithSandals chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
this is short, but sweet too [like ed! ...dear god when he wakes up hes gunna kill me 4 saying that!]

it was cute and sad when Al was saying things to try to make Ed wake up
thyknight chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
man this needs to a multichap
BringingBackSocksWithSandals chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
woahh this is really good :)
Rinako chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This is really good!
mysterious-Becci-D chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
What a way to start a story, can't wait to the next chapter.
white mexican girl chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I personly enjoyed your story and the ending was more if a cliff hanger. Update wen you can, look forward to reading the next chapter
Res Nullius chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
"You are the moon" is my favorite Hush Sound song! And EdxWin are my favorite pairing! So this story is a dream come true for me! Hehe! You have a wonderful writing style and your story is really really good! I'm eager for more! Please update soon!