Reviews for The Misplacement of the Artist's Anger
iridesaa912 chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
me encanta ,
y odie a booth por como la rechazo pero ahora estan justos es lo bueno,jjejejeje,
porsierto me encantaria que hiciers una continuacion
cast14 chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
great chapter i loved it

can't wait till next time

how mad is angela going to be in the morning
TheCafeBean chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Great story. Can't wait to read more! :)
panic-at-the-bistro chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
[Sniffs] Smells like a B&B get together. Interesting...
Novelist N Training chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Well, crud. The nightmare seemed better then, didn't it? Great job. Keep it up.
Little.Latina chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Amazing, simply amazing. Keep writing, please!
NCISaddict77 chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
wonderful chapter, can't wait for the next one!
panic-at-the-bistro chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Interesting stuff! Enjoyed this please update soon!
cast14 chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
great story i'm loving it so far

cts
Alexis Dawn chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
PMN!
helikesitheymikey chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
you're gonna put Booth through Hell for this right? I mean he SO DESERVES it for everything he's done to Tempe...

ohohoh! you need to get Cam on the warpath too! didn't she specifically tell him that if he knocked Bones's walls down he'd better stick around?

in fact I bet all the females and most of the males will be PO'ed at him...oh...I wonder if GordonGordon will give him a good wack if/when Booth goes there for help...since I highly doubt he'll go to the kid for help...oh God help him if Parker or his Pops hear about what happened.

anyway PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

oh and you are one of the few people who has written Hannah in a way that doesn't make me loathe her...could also be because she's almost as PO'ed as Angela and on Tempe's side.
jrfanfrommo chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
Wow what a great start! I hope we're heading for a HEA ending!
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
wonderful chapter
EverythingEventually chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Oh boy, can't wait to see how Hannah reacts to Angela's dressing down of Booth. Please post soon.
KlingonGal8489 chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
Wonderful, amazing, and heart-wrenching! I loved Angela's rant-it said exactly what needed to be said. And I loved Hannah's reaction. Can't wait to see what you put together for the next chapter!