Reviews for Et tu, Brute?
Zophiel Lagace chapter 1 . 3/30/2012

Ohhh! I love the "what if?" stories and you got my complete attention when I read that Caesar is also your fav historical character.

This was one is priceless: "Brutus broke down. He threw himself at the dictator's feet and wept, asking for mercy and forgiveness."

I agree with you that it was very plausible that Caesar would have known about the plot to kill him, as you said, having his own agents following the conspirators.

Ohhhh, the ending was superb, thank you so much! :D

Maria chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I admit I didn't quite agree with Brutus' characterization in your story (he might be conflicted and somewhat timid, but I don't see him as such a coward), but all in all a very satisfying Caesar was very much in character, and the whole story was compelling. I hope you'll continue to write Rome fic - there are so few good authors in fandom!

Best wishes

Anonymous lover chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I always love a good revenge story and this is great. Good grammar and spelling and I like how you explain what certain words mean at the end. I too loved CiarĂ¡n Hinds' Caesar, he was everything I imagined the real Caesar to be and you capture the character perfectly. Please continue writing more Rome fics, there simply aren't enough of them.