Reviews for It's All About The Ferrero Rocher
that was sweet
Duchess67 chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
Awwwww... *happy sniffle*
Wolviezchick chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
yay for the sont monsters! ...eh, I mean, yay for Doctor/Donna!
VILYA74 chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Beautiful. And I don't just mean the chocolate ;)
Little-Firestar84 chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
Ok, so...aside from teh fact that I've always been a huge fan of rocher (and within reason- my mum used to work there when I was a kid, and always brought back home the imperfect ones not suitable for sales. just her fault I grew up into a chocolate addicted) that I had to gice un because of diabetes, well, what can I say... I loved it. I've alwasy ahd a huge fascination for the 10th doctor7donna pairing, even if most people prefred to see the magnificent incarnation made by Tennant being into Rose (like, unfortunately fro the rose/10th shippers, he was) AND even the metacrysis/Donna couple. And.. I know that Donna seems alwasy so strong and... hard, I think I caould say, but I think that, deep down, due to her upbringing, she'd be a bit hesiatnt into admitting that there's people out there loving her...

I haven't been a DW fan for this long, but what I can tell you is that I'm really looking forward your next projects into this fandom!
RudeandNotGinger92 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This a great story and I love this disclaimer cause I know the feeling :-)
nipponophile chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
Superb!
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Awww...

That's lovely. Absolutely lovely and wonderful and I think this is just brilliant!
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
OOH! It's not marked complete! (Of course, I could tell even without looking, just from the text, that it wasn't a finished product yet, but nevertheless...) MORE SOON! MORE MORE MORE!

*winces* THAT was a bit demanding, wasn't it...? Oh well, my enthusiasm knows no bounds, I suppose. Especially for really good D/D fic!