Reviews for Regrets
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Nice story
Mantinas chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
This is a great bar story. Don't see to many around with a subtle charm as this.
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Aw, so depressing. Great job though, keep it up )
ShawnC chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Holy cows, I know I haven't been regularly coming to the site a lot over the past few months, but I must say, this is a lot more darker and macabre than what I expect from Ms. Evanson here. A short one yet very well written.
AlterEgoSadist chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This was good. Really, really good. Not like your usual humorous and/or angsty oneshots at all. This had a lot of substance. You can easily see how the relationship between Ben and Kevin has grown throughout the five years they've been together, despite their own deteriorating bonds with Gwen and Julie.

What I really enjoyed about this story was that it wasn't slash, or fluffy. It had a seriousness in it that, frankly, not many fics have had in a long while. Both men were straightforward and insulting, as men are when they're out together and have had too many drinks in one night. Pondering their failing connection with Gwen was a great addition. It drove home how the trio has changed over the last few years. At the same time, they also acknowledge their mistakes, something that the current Ben (and Kevin, to an extent) have been unable to do so far in Ultimate Alien. Great job. I'd love to see more tales like these from you in the future.
KandiLips chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Wow- this is really quite depressing. :( Poor Kevin! Gwen put him through hell! All in all, this is an amazing fic!

-Kandi
Fairy of the Flames chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
A bit too much swearing for my liking, but I guess that's why it's a 'T' rating. It was... interesting. Not one of my favorites of yours, but it woulda been sad if this actually happened. Happily ever after isn't realistic, so this cool happen.
brandirandom21 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
It was really hard to read with my Gwevin side screaming at me but I do still feel content with this. Brotherly Bevin is something nice to read, and it's nice to feel a close exchange like that. Yeah, it's weird to see Kevin now totally dumped (Kevin: The Hell...?) and Gwen as a bitch (Gwen: What.), but reading this made me actually smile at the end. You have a way of making depressing things easier to handle :)

Awesome job Sky :D

-Brandy
GL chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Can you do a Gwen and Julie one?
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I really like this! A reality were Kevin and Gwen and Ben and Julie break up. I actually looove it! :D
Anon chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Please continue! This is one of the best fics I've ever read :)
lightning bird chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I can so see this happening some day. Well done.
ParamoreXO chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
As the Gwevin fans we are, I found it hard to read this. All the same, your tragedies are inspiring...and very well written.

Brotherly Bevin (Note: BROTHERLY!) always warms my heart. I'm gald the two are at least getting along.

I know it might have been a random input on your side, but I think my fave part was when Ben drew a smiley face on the glass of his mug. It really made me think: he's been through some tough stuff and generally has a positive outlook on things. It really shows you get his character. Given how much you write for these guys, I'm not surprised. It's kind of like describing a friend, no? Perhaps and old friend?

Anyways, fantastic job, Sky! Personally, I think I shall stick to the less angst-y fics for now on.
Gwevinxoxo chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I liked it... I don't know why... No offense but I really love gwevin fluff... But this was amazingly written...great job