Reviews for Out of the Darkness
MissCHSparkles chapter 32 . 8/23
I think Leia should be a bit more understanding of Luke. His father has done a lot of horrible things, including murdering innocent children, I don't think Luke should just forgive him just like that. Or at the very least, Leia shouldn't berate him for not instantly accepting and forgiving him, people need time to process stuff like that.
1sunfun chapter 66 . 7/24
1sunfun chapter 48 . 7/24
It is a really nice Story.

But there were a few things that didnt make sense. First Piett wanted Padme to send all 600 Clone to Tatooine and he didnt know, that he destroyed only 100, and a few chapters later you wrote, that Padme said to Anakin/Vader, that he wanted her to send only 100 Clones. And something similar with the Emperors Flagship.
The King in White chapter 66 . 5/14
What a ride. I'm loving your Skywalker family here, and I hope that one day you eventually come back to work on this story again. I'll admit that I was expecting the pressure from the Rebels to result in Anakin taking the throne himself - even if it was to reform the Empire.
ElaborateWishes chapter 66 . 4/29
Oh no! That cliffie that probably will not be completed! It brought tears to my eyes when Piett "redeemed" himself, as I hated that he was the "bad guy" I've always loved Piett. I have neglected this story because of Leia's amnesia, I didn't particularly like that.. I do wish you would come back to just to finish this..
ElsaFrozen chapter 66 . 2/1
This story is amazing so far! Please update soon!
Basket balls chapter 66 . 1/10
I want you t finish this story!
StrangerinNY chapter 66 . 1/10
So what is wrong with Padmé... will she recover soon?
3016 chapter 66 . 12/29/2014
Please continue i am really wondering whats going to happen next
darthvaderandlukeskywalkerfan1 chapter 22 . 10/11/2014
Me: *gasps* D-Daddy?
Alex Retzer chapter 48 . 5/2/2014
So a man commits treason and suddenly capital punishment/court martial is taboo darkside?

Also its disheartening to see Vader throw away the empire he's spent twenty years building when in reality its failings were tied to Palpatines own feelings on other species and terror tactics. Being a monarch for example doesn't mean your the same as the one that came before, you can have a clean slate and the empire and title of emperor is no different.

Just looking at the EU (legendary), universe, we see the alliance broke down and fought battles with imperial remnants, lost control of coruscant and utterly failed against the Vong, Darth Cadeus and the one sith under krayat.

I encourage you to look up the star wars fanfiction 'Broken Empire' on .
Because Vader could in effect end slavery in the empire and turn the military outward pacifying the outer Rim, actual peace-keeping and then using the resources of the empire to improve peoples lives. The pro-human policies would go out the window and the order and peace would benefit everyone.

The Imperial Senate could be given real power again without being the bickering do-nothing body it was in the days of the Republic or even Old Republic. Seriously once the Alliance took over nothing got solved and everything seemed to stay the same.

I've been reading this story non-stop for around two hours and you've kept everyone in character and kept me the reader engaged but I just feel like Luke and Leia (now vader too), aren't thinking clearly.
Geor-Geor Binks chapter 66 . 3/30/2014
Hey there,TheRealThing! Just here to say that I'm totally digging this fic...poor Padme,I hate seeing her all loopy 'n stuff!XD I think you,dude,are a seriously badass always brings a smile to my face to read one of your fanfics
and to see your seriously wizard top favs would have to be The Protector and Heart of a far,this is a good story,with a good plotline and of course a groovy author!
But please,PLEASE update!Its been,like,a year or something!
Please bring some light back into my 15 year old life and finish this thing!I'm on my knees!XD Lately I have been trying to entertain myself,to no avail,by reading fics by dodgy authors whose writing skills are just downright bantha poodoo!I tend to go back and re-read some of your own work and I am always in a really good mold after...true ,anyway,thank you for bearing with me during this horrid rant,I cringe looking back on some of the stuff I just wrote...pure and utter sithspit!
Good luck and update soon(May the Force be with you always)
Your ever loving fan,
Geor-Geor Binks chapter 66 . 3/30/2014
Hey,there,TheRealThing.I'm just here to say that I am totally digging this fic.I think its a great idea,great plot,and just badass rock,man!Every time I read one of your fanfics a big smile appears on my face,and I'm there thinking
"Oh,yes,the Force is strong with this one!"XD Usually I waste my time reading fics by dodgy authors whose writing is a load of kriffing bantha its always nice to see my fav author(you!)in update soon,its been a little over a year!I would really apreciate it!
You fan,Geor-Geor
Guest chapter 66 . 3/5/2014
Will you ever finish this piece of fan fiction? I would love to know what happens with Padme.
Vi-Violence chapter 66 . 1/20/2014
I really want to see how this ends.
1,371 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »