Reviews for The Everything Man
Doffz chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
I would love a sequel to this :) The best Morgan/Hotch that I found.
kasey123 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Liked it
Sparkles Blue chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Disclaimer: I have never read or watched Criminal Minds. I had to google to see what the characters looked like.

That being said...my god! Beautiful! What a wonderfully written story. The attention to detail, the way how you broke down their psyches, the power and respect, sexual chemistry...ahhhh it was everything!

You have a talent, and I expect to read more from you in the future.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Wow, beautiful fic.

Thanks.
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
beautiful
kayliemclohan chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
plain beautiful. The way every little detail is described, the inner thoughts and little gestures, all of them having so deep and delicate meanings. I loved that all the story goes on so slowly, it doesn't just give the facts, but makes the reader completely understand what's going on with the characters. and so many feelings, and longing involved. this was one of the most moving story i've read. i seriously encourage you to think about writing some more.
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Wow. Can't believe I missed this one. The slow build-up to their climaxes, especially Hotch's, was masterfully done. Wow.

Did I mention wow?
starofoberon chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
The character interplay in this story is ... simply stupendous. Outstanding. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories!
rune101 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Beautifully written. The show of dominance that radiates off the two is so real. It's hard to imagine either of them as doe-eyed innocent submissives. I love how it doesn't just jump into somthing they're not ready for as well. I already loved this pairing, but such a tantilizing fic such as this has served to re-define my love for these two. Thanks SO much!
rune101 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This was really well done!I hope you write more of this pairing.
Ibrahil chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Gosh, this story is really good, even if I feel disapointed when i read that is not gonna be complete sex and when morgan said the reason it was like a big "awwwwwwwwwwwww *cries*" is was so cute, specially the way they started all this strange relationship.

it was a matter of trust.

great fic! so good for my first Hotch/Morgan. So fucking good xD
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Loved it awesome
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This is a fantastic story!
JazzayBee chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
can I just say that i love you, lol i love the hotch/morgan pairing and your story was SO HOT i loved how you described how morgan was feeling about each team member and especially how you described that awesome sex scene. great story :)