Reviews for What If The Host Club Did CSI?
GingerHairedTwin chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Fwah! That is so funny! Especially at 20 past 3 in the morning! Ha!
rini.mae chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Crazy tamaki...hahaha :D
Naoko Matatabi chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
That cracked me up! Thanks for writing such an awesome story.
princessmelodina chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
LOL THATS WAS SUPER FUNNY IM LAUGHING SO MUCH EVERONE IN MY class is looking at me funny because I'm laughing so much

MOri ATE THE CAKE lol super funny
sashaonthemoon chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
lol, mori!

this was...pretty much exactly what would happen if they were ever to watch CSI

Fantastico!
kiera-sama chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
this was a really good one! i liked it alot. i certainly wasn't expecting mori to be the perp.
nicluvly chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This was so funny! I was a major CSI fan back in high school. The original Las Vegas one all the way!

Tamaki as a detective was so perfect and Hikaru and Kaoru segment arguing over who would be the doctor was priceless.

Then Haruhi 'playing along' and Honey's tearful confession and Mori with crumbs on his face made for a perfect end! I adored this!
Social Safari chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
HA HA HA HA! This was incredible! So dead-on and funny. I loved it. Some of my favorite lines:

1. 'While you and your brother were providing fan service to our limited audience..."

2. 'there are signs of shallow blunt-force trauma to this section of the epidermis… four square-shaped punctures, to be precise. I think this indicates that the un-sub is aware of basic dining etiquette and may have attempted to curb their greed by consuming the cake with a dull pronged instrument…'

'Like a fork?'

3. 'Mom, Mom, she's contaminating the evidence!'

'My rank is Detective, Special Agent Suoh, and I prefer to be addressed as such.'

4.'Watch out! He has a weapon!' shouted Kaoru.

'H2O, H2O!' pointed Hikaru.

But it was too late. There was not enough time to turn their eyes away from the gigantic tears spilling down the un-sub's face.

And the ending? Perfect.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
ROFL Mori is so sneaky and no one ever suspects him.

I loved it! Now I'm going to have to go read your other two stories.

And, yes, I did finish my lesson plan before reviewing. :)

Now...your story has me wanting cake. Luckily we have some angel food cake in the kitchen. :)
lovering chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
LMAO! HOW AWESOME!
GSRnutforever chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
"Death by consumption" LOL

I LOVE CSI and I LOVE Ouran and this story is hysterical! I was waiting for Tamaki to whip out a pair of sunglasses David Causo stlye
Eileena of Idreal chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Cute, very cute. This story made me grin like a lunatic XD Good job!
Christina Conlon chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Woo, man, that was SO COOL! 8D Seriously, like, WOW! I loved that! Everyone was so in character, and I totally suspected Honey-sempai the minute I realized it was cake. But Mori? Man, what a surprise ending! XD That was brilliant, I litally burst out laughing! Thankfully it's only me right now. :3

This was a truly amazing oneshot, and I'd love to see more TV show-cosplays (or whatever they are) written by you. Mythbusters, maybe? Haha, that would be interesting.

Anyways, sorry for the fangirl-rambleness, but I just really, really loved this story. *faves* Huzzah! :D

~ Christina Conlon