Reviews for Perfection
Fyrefox in the Shadows chapter 11 . 11/19/2013
Ohmygosh I need the next CHAPTER!
WHY DID YOU STOP?!
Jhana.Ostol11 chapter 11 . 5/3/2013
please update...I love it...
Guest chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
Keep working on this! It is getting really interesting
Allee chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
I 3 this story!
Shannon the chameleon chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
love this story but i feel so sorry for Sophia, I would hate it if my parents ignored me and practically acted like I didn't exist.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
wait i am skipping half your story plz get to the point i thought this carried on from rescue to witch mountain, where she had just been kidnapped duhh
BriDally chapter 11 . 9/14/2012
OMG! I need more! PLEASE!
Chase Bond chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Please update! I freaking love this story!
WithNoFear chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
This is really good! I love Sophia's personality and the way you portray Seth and Sara. Please update soon!
KBangel23 chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
Please updatee:) i love this storyy!
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 11 . 6/24/2012
Oh, so this is back! (Don't read that as if I'm saying OH. YOU AGAIN. I'm not. I'm excited!) Quite a cute chapter, actually, Realistic. :)
The Serene Dancer chapter 11 . 6/23/2012
Wow you updated. I had pretty much forgotten about this story. Hopefully you dont let to much time pass between this chapter and the next one. Well it was an okay chapter. Hopefully you update soon.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 11 . 6/22/2012
fantastic chapter and i can not wait to read more of it as soon as you can write it please and thank you
ILoveReadingAndWriting chapter 11 . 6/21/2012
I'm so glad you updated this! I really hope Sophia shows Seth just how awesome she can be!

Can't wait for an update!

Your loyal fan,

Mari
Firestar'sniece chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
Dear Ella Unlimited,

Yes! Yes! Yes! An update! Thank you so much! Thank you so much! You really made my day!

I'm glad that Jack isn't angry at Sophia.

Huh. And that's interesting that Seth is listening in. Why is he eavesdropping, anyway? What's Seth's reasoning? Is Seth slightly crazy, or is he in denial that he likes Sophia? He didn't even answer Sophia when she caught him listening! He's so arrogant and stubborn, as opposed to his innocent, sweet sister! Sophia's way better than him, and the way Seth's acting, he doesn't deserve a nice, good, strong and loving girl like Sophia, in my humble opinion. He doesn't even treat her right! He doesn't know a thing about women and how to treat them politely! I think if he listened to Sara she could teach him how to treat women.

I like how you are good at descriptions, and that you are good at expressing what your characters are feeling, and subtly hinting it. I'm sad to say that not everyone is good at that. You truly are a good writer.

I also like how you have Sophia calling Seth 'Alien' in these last two chapters! I love the character growth there, and that Sophia is so strong, yet she is sensitive and compassionate as well, way better than Seth who's arrogant and proud, as well as insensitive. If you ask me, Sophi is ALWAYS going to be the better of the two characters any day.

It's a pity her parents put the aliens above her, their daughter, and they can't see her as she really is. I mean, it may seem that Jack knows more about how Sophia feels, but if he was a good dad, he would put Sophia over a book signing, and Sophia over Seth and Sara. He missed her concert! How can he do that to his daughter, and abandon her, even for a couple of days, to go on a vacation with aliens when his daughter needs him most? Sorry, just me ranting there. I totally feel for Sophia. My greatest compassion is for her. After all, family first, and Jack and Alex are putting other things, other people over their own daughter, who is their greatest responsibility in the end. That's no way of showing that you care for someone. Jack and Alex could be better, and show that they love Sophia better by supporting her.

Sorry, I'm ranting again. Like I said, I totally feel for Sophia and would side with her any day. The fact that you bring those emotions out in me shows that your really good writer because only a really good writer can make you connect with the characters like that. Only a good writer can make things seem real like that. You do that and you are an excellent writer! I hope you write a book someday and publish it, because I would love to read it!

Sorry, I was distracted again.

I hope you update soon! I missed this story, and I am so happy that there's a new chapter here! I was wondering what was going to happen next!

Keep up the good work!