Reviews for Perfection
Blueblazer88 chapter 11 . 2/27
Hi I love both of your Race to Witch Mountain stories and I would love to find out what happens next to Seth and Sophia! I just found them and could not stop reading please update soon! Continue writing its amazing!
Fyrefox in the Shadows chapter 11 . 11/19/2013
Ohmygosh I need the next CHAPTER!
WHY DID YOU STOP?!
Jhana.Ostol11 chapter 11 . 5/3/2013
please update...I love it...
Guest chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
Keep working on this! It is getting really interesting
Allee chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
I 3 this story!
Shannon the chameleon chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
love this story but i feel so sorry for Sophia, I would hate it if my parents ignored me and practically acted like I didn't exist.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
wait i am skipping half your story plz get to the point i thought this carried on from rescue to witch mountain, where she had just been kidnapped duhh
BriDally chapter 11 . 9/14/2012
OMG! I need more! PLEASE!
Chase Bond chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Please update! I freaking love this story!
WithNoFear chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
This is really good! I love Sophia's personality and the way you portray Seth and Sara. Please update soon!
kriss23 chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
Please updatee:) i love this storyy!
zoe alice chapter 11 . 6/24/2012
Oh, so this is back! (Don't read that as if I'm saying OH. YOU AGAIN. I'm not. I'm excited!) Quite a cute chapter, actually, Realistic. :)
The Serene Dancer chapter 11 . 6/23/2012
Wow you updated. I had pretty much forgotten about this story. Hopefully you dont let to much time pass between this chapter and the next one. Well it was an okay chapter. Hopefully you update soon.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 11 . 6/22/2012
fantastic chapter and i can not wait to read more of it as soon as you can write it please and thank you
ILoveReadingAndWriting chapter 11 . 6/21/2012
I'm so glad you updated this! I really hope Sophia shows Seth just how awesome she can be!

Can't wait for an update!

Your loyal fan,