Reviews for Thistle and Weeds
thedarkwolf95 chapter 9 . 4/20
dead fic its been 5 years
Guest chapter 9 . 11/11/2016
I hope this time he survives the turn back
WeylandCorp 4 chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
You should update! Plz!
AGE1984 chapter 9 . 12/11/2015
Please update soon
andjelija.nenic chapter 9 . 10/13/2015
Guest chapter 9 . 6/23/2015
I hope you update soon. I am really enjoying this story!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
Update! Please! :(
Rubies-In-My-Bloodstream chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Great story so far. I really hope this story updates soon
Liberwolf chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
I seriously hope you're not dead because this is a fantastic story and I'd really like to know the ending of Thistle and Weeds.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
Update! What's going to happen next?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
Update please! :)
multyfangirl19 chapter 7 . 5/23/2014
theres your ball of info to your head and gut han, have a nice night
Guest chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
Please update this! I love the idea of Luke and Leia knowing they were brother and sister the entire time! And knowing about Vader. :
Guest chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
Hoping that this will be continued... please?
Guest chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
I love your story soo much! It's interesting to see Vader having to deal not with one of his children but two of them. I very much enjoyed talk between Leia and Vader, Leia is very realistic in her haterd for her father and you can see that one the one hand Vander wants a family but on the other still can't understand his children, not with the Dark Side still having hold over him. I wonder how his confrontation with Luke will go. I hopu you will continue!