Reviews for Thistle and Weeds
I hope you update soon. I am really enjoying this story!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
Update! Please! :(
Handmaiden-of-SHIELD chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Great story so far. I really hope this story updates soon
Liberwolf chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
I seriously hope you're not dead because this is a fantastic story and I'd really like to know the ending of Thistle and Weeds.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
Update! What's going to happen next?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
Update please! :)
multyfangirl17 chapter 7 . 5/23/2014
theres your ball of info to your head and gut han, have a nice night
Guest chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
Please update this! I love the idea of Luke and Leia knowing they were brother and sister the entire time! And knowing about Vader. :
Guest chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
Hoping that this will be continued... please?
Guest chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
I love your story soo much! It's interesting to see Vader having to deal not with one of his children but two of them. I very much enjoyed talk between Leia and Vader, Leia is very realistic in her haterd for her father and you can see that one the one hand Vander wants a family but on the other still can't understand his children, not with the Dark Side still having hold over him. I wonder how his confrontation with Luke will go. I hopu you will continue!
multyfangirl17 chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
so sad this part.
but this is really interesting of how things would of turned out if they found out that they are twins all those years ago.
texgirl chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
awe how nice the twins meet several years before the do in the movie
their off to meet their godfather. well the closes thing to a godfather
texgirl chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
oh crud and she has the pendent that HE made.
QueenNaberrie chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
Ohhh...I hope you start updating this again. Such a cliffy you evil Sith you.

Vader: "I will destroy the Emperor and you, Luke and I will rule galaxy together."

Leia: "And what dimension does that work in?"

Paraphrasing of course. LOL! Padme's thoughts with Anakin's wit. Vader HAD to see that. ;)
Ardent Aspen chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
.Fantastic
I am so wrapped up in this story that I don't want to stop, even though I'm up too late! You've made Leia a very engaging and appealing heroine in this story, and I can't wait to see what happens next!