Reviews for The Light at the End of the Tunnel
katarina1981 chapter 8 . 4/19/2011
I really liked this. Is it going to continue
cullengirl08 chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
That was very nice of Edward to bring groceries over to Bella, knowing that she wouldn't have been able to go and get them herself. And I'm glad that she called Edward after her nightmare and he was able to help coax her back to sleep. I think he is the one who is going to help her get through all this.
imgettingmarried2edwardcullen chapter 7 . 1/12/2011
i love it! im glad bellas doing better, mayabe she and edward can go out for coffee or on a date soon, and be seen together when tanyas around to show her that bella belongs with edward.

please update soon!
cullengirl08 chapter 7 . 1/12/2011
I'm glad that Bella called Edward and apologized. It's sweet how she likes him to tell stories to keep her mind off things. I think part of Bella's problem is that she's alone in her apartment all the time and that's all she can do is just think about it. Maybe Edward can get her to go out somewhere and do something - that would definitely keep her thoughts elsewhere, at least for a little while.
LyndsBaby chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
I love EPOV. Keep it up(:
katarina1981 chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
i am really oppossed to this...but i like where its going :)
Chris1997 chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
I like Edwards pov. Love the story. cant wait for next update
shea1223 chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
I like EPOV very much. Keep up the good work.
cullengirl08 chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
Well, that visit from Rosalie was what Bella needed to come out of her shell a little bit, especially, when she mentioned Edward and how hurt and guilty he was feeling about everything. I'm really hoping that Bella takes her advice and goes to talk with Edward.
cullengirl08 chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
I think once Bella gets herself under control, she is going to kick herself for yelling at Edward like that. I really don't think she meant to yell at him, persay, but it's the situation. Evenso, it really messed him up. He really meant no harm, he was just trying to get her to open up to him.
imgettingmarried2edwardcullen chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
i love this story.. i hope it ends well and edward and bella fall in love! please update soon! lemonsss!
katarina1981 chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
like the story...like the chapter...i know it's hard but she needs to let someone be there for her
pmk kelly chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Just found this story today like it so far
ohhayllno chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
Great story. I can relate with your Bella, and it's actually kind of refreshing that someone on here writes with at least a basic knowledge of how someone feels/copes with her experience.
shea1223 chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
You r doing great. Keep up the work