Reviews for COMFORT
Emma chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Nooooooooooooooo please don't make Emily and Reid become a couple Emily and Derek are wayyyyy wayyyyyy better! :) pleaseeeee ? Don't change it to E/R !

:( :( :(
Emma chapter 1 . 1/11/2011

:( :( :(
2amWritersClub chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Hi there. I liked the start of this and I think you can make a good job of writing, however I have to stop at this chapter because most of the word count is given over to your authors note. I appreciate that it is important to you and this is good, it's why writers write, because they feel passionate about something. However writers use fiction as a vehicle to make their point.

Write what you want to say using the characters and your story. Make THEM prove your point. It's hard work, but then writing is.

FT
OMG chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
Omg, you need to f-ing get over it! So he cheated on you with a friend, clearly, he didn't care and neither did she. I was getting into this fic but your moaning and telling the who world your lifestory made it boring. You're pathetic, tbh. You don't deserve your new bf if you're still hung up on the old one. He probably cheated on you cos you liked the one before that!