Reviews for Faith
PurebloodDemigod chapter 11 . 7/17
Was this adapted from sound of music
batcat4eternity chapter 1 . 2/13
Forgot to mention Scorpius (my last review I left him out). I love that kid!
batcat4eternity chapter 15 . 2/13
I love Michelle and how you made her a cool cat (not an evil bitch like other stories usually would make someone like her competing for guys). She had class. And it made me like her even more.

Ron was an awesome blend of shock and irritation in his reaction to Hermione working at the manor. Totally what I would picture of him.

Harry was a loving and dear friend that I would love to have as my best friend. He is just an amazing person.

George was lovely in his humor! :D

Dmitry and Davius are my favorite characters I have to say ROFL! (skipped reading straight to the story, are they OCC or are they from Harry Potter)? I LOVE THEM! And Dmitry's confusion cracked me up like no tomorrow with the "most confusing evening" comment after the proposal to Hermione *dying on the floor laughing*.

Rock You Baby. Uhmn. Yum. Wow. Delicious. Too many speechless words with too many visuals in my head that is perfection. Loved the entire couple's journey, and the development to that particular chapter.

So first review on the whole story (just was introduced to it last night as it crossed me by). Draco and Hermione are phenomenal. And you created their characters so dynamically strong. And I love the chemistry, connection, and passion they have for each other as their partnership in employment, their friendship developed considering their past history, and their immense passion they are with each other as lovers. My spirit lifted up with joy.

The story overall is amazing. I look forward to reading more from you!
Kimmyle chapter 17 . 2/10
This Story was truly amazing and fun to read. I love your take on Scorpius, he sure seems like an adorable child in my eyes. Thank you for writing such an amazing story and sharing it with us.
azertykeynes chapter 17 . 1/24
So ... why is this thing called Faith?

I wanted the D&H's engagement to happen a little later. I thought the story was rather rushed, especially at the end. I had hoped more about Orhomes would be mentioned.

It was nice, but it could have been better.

I liked how their romance progressed and how Michelle backed off, but I had hoped Hermione would say no when Draco asked. I wanted them to explore that stage first. He'd just been in one engagement and he's jumping in another. Hermione was pining for him. Presented like that it seems too good to be true doesn't it? What about a longer courtship? I realize that the baby would've sped things up, but until then, a pause, I thought.

I like how Hermione and Scorpius interact. That's my favorite part of this story. They're the highlights, really. After the birthday, I thought more of George would show, but nothing.

This is rather like the Sound of Music. XD
fldancer94 chapter 17 . 10/25/2015
So cute! The epilogue broke me with its fabulousness.
twinningbigtime chapter 17 . 10/22/2015
Nawww I loved this story but so upset that the final 2 chapters were so rushed & basic. You'd been so detailed in the responses of Harry & Ron then not another word! Who was at the wedding? Did Narcissa go? Have anything to do with the kids after the wedding!? As I said - loved the tale but waaaaay to many questions left :)
AnnaOxford chapter 5 . 10/21/2015
He's gonna come back with a girlfriend from France? Jerk.
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 10/21/2015
Damn, when is the French girl gonna tear them apart.
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 10/21/2015
Yeah, Hermione is too forgiving.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 10/21/2015
Wow, it's not like there is official school the following day. The poor kid.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Cool orhommes, not sure why they're important to the plot though.
Emma chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
I love your story
Born in 20th Century chapter 17 . 9/4/2015
Thanks for sharing this story! :o)
Voldy chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
plot from sound of music...