Reviews for Forbidden
W3r3gam3r chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! This is really good so far and I hate that it's just collecting dust unfinished. CONTINUE!
Nikku chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I see you wrote this a while ago, but I hope it continues at some point..it's great!
Lance MCclain chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I'd actually like to see Jake's mother somehow catch the two kissing. This was good though.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
update! update! update!
RedSkoolLovr88 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
So this doesn't have a sequel why? Its got an awesome set up just needs to happen man!

DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING! THIS WAS SOOOO GOODDDD!
Maza the Gainer of Knowledge chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Heh, Not a fan of slash, but I just can't stop reading it all of a sudden! I'm no homophobe in case you is wondering! I hope that Jake's mother will come around and get rids of that attitude. Keep going with this! I am looking foward of how the story's progress!
Jerseygirl94 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Please, Please continue!
kitty-chan chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
please update this please please please!
blueshadowprincess chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
do more please
super.happy.fun.time chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Awww pore Gance and Jake their so cute together.
Estel Baggins chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Very cute, though I'd love to see some more introspection. Kudos to you for speaking your mind about how your want your flames delivered, by the way. It's hard to stand up for gay rights with the current administration (President Obama exempted).

I really like the way the story started out, and how Jake curled up in Chance's lap, although I'm confused about whether they did make out and what's really going on between them, which is intentional, I'm sure. Another chapter in the offing?

Oh, and my parents ARE homophobic- introducing them to my girlfriends is always a challenge.

Peace!
Akuma the Dark One chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I loved your story please update soon or learn why my friends don't like being alone with me. (I'm not joking) Also T-bone's (I like his Swat Kat name more than his real one) cooking skills (or lack of cooking skills)reminds me of my Ex's cooking skills and if it wasn't for the fact that I took cooking classes we'd still be blowing our money on take out.
Akuma the Dark One chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
strong man chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Like this story,2 years ago when My mom found out that I was bisexual,she was socked and she won't stop going on about it

I love your story
A SWAT Kats fan chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
So? what happens next? I know, not a very well rounded critique, but it is sad that there is not more yet. The theme and plot seem good, and I like the idea of it not being "to crazy" and more of a "real life" type of situation. Also, Rei is doing what a good friend might do. Also, it is a nice change to see that Jake isn't the "poor" guy and from a higher class family. Most of the ones I've been reading depict Jake as more of an orphan or an underdog. This is THE most original one I've read so far.

The pendents leave it open for an interesting plot twist later, too. Can't wait for more if you write it.