Reviews for In Excess
Nyree Olivia Chachi chapter 1 . 6/29
Oh My Gward I can't believe I found the fic to the story. Me and both of my friends have a copy of ur novel and we loved it and I can't believe it was here all along. I loved ur story so much, a huge fan right here hope to see one of ur works in the future become number one! :)
SakuraMinamino chapter 21 . 6/25
Hey, Im looking to do something similar. Mind sharing how you managed to go from fanfiction to an actual publishing company and all that?
CartoonCouples101 chapter 1 . 4/4
While I am happy for you publishing this, can you just take this story down? It's not available to read anymore and the newcomers feel rather duped. Congrats though.
Naruto7771 chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
I would have liked it better with Naruto and Sasuke... :/
Tsukihime1991 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Hi i read your book and while it was good story i was really thrown off by the ending i hoped for more lemony action also i read everything as naruto sasuke neji gaata and kakashi lolol. I wish i could have read the original fanfiction bt the book was kool
Sake-Chama chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
oh okay sorry i read the rest of your note
Sake-Chama chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
But, I wanna read the sasunaru fic... is there a way I can read it with the Naruto gang?
Iloveyaoi2much chapter 24 . 3/27/2014
Congratulations on making it into an actual book! I'm not going to get it though, a little disappointed that it's not Sasunaru :/ But I think that it's great that you still got the story published!
Silly chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Congratulations on getting it published, I'm also kinda sad though because I came back to re-read this fic (it was one of my favourites) but its not here anymore :/ I want to buy your book, but I think it would be strange reading it again in different names ' congrats anyway.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Congrats
Excalibaka chapter 24 . 11/25/2013
I've bought and read your book In Excess and it was REALLY good. It's my first m/m book I've bought and I don't regret buying it.
It's a little sad i didn't get to read your SasuNaru version but I still enjoyed it. I hope you keep writing and publishing other books because you got a talent.
XxSillyKittyxX chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Awwww I would've loved to have read it from a Naruto/Sasuke fanfic perspective D; I'm way too late I suppose XI Oh well, congrats on the successful publishing of your story :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Congrats on publishing a book. Im so happy for you! I'm going to be reading your book soon and I'm sure its going to be a fantastic read. I wish I would have read the sasunaru version years ago; I'm a huge fan of theirs! Congrats again.
Kaibalikeaboss chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I read your original fan fiction version, and just finished the print version! I just want you to know that it was so awesome, even better than I remembered! I will be re-reading it for years. The plot twist is crazy-good and your lemons are the best by far in my opinion! Great job! I hope to read more of your work in the future! 3
HoshiNatsuki chapter 16 . 7/13/2013
I've put this off for a bit, but now it's coming out. First of all, Your story was amazing. The characters were really enjoyable and the plot line was incredibly creative. Also, when it was present in the story, the sexual tension was nearly tangible (aka it was freaking hot. Lol). Although I am truly happy for you since so many more people have the chance to enjoy this story as much as I have, I wish it was still posted on here. Yes, I know it's pretty selfish of me. Unfortunately I will not be buying the book anytime soon (who knows, I may in the future) seeing as it will pose too many unwanted questions (aka my mom doesn't exactly know what I'm reading). To be honest, I am also a bit disappointed because part of the reason I read it was because it was a SasuNaru story and to me, reading different character names would be a bit odd. I hope you don't think I'm horrible for posting this and I seriously hope I haven't offended you. I'm truly sorry if I have. I really do think your story is wonderful and I'm happy that you have the opportunity to do something that so many only dream about. Good luck, and keep writing.
1,879 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »