Reviews for In Excess
2damfine chapter 22 . 3/11/2012
I am so unbelievably in love with this fic! I have to apologize first for not reviewing every chapter but as I read the story, the temptation to hit 'next' at the bottom of the page became too tantalizing and I had to continue (blame that on your wonderful cliffhangers and smexy lemons). I am one of the few that loves Naruto as seme so the Epilogue almost seemed like my own personal gift :) Thank you so much for churning out such an amazing fic and congrats on the upcoming graduation!
Calwyn Evenstar chapter 22 . 3/7/2012
That was a nice fic and you threw in several twists that I did not exactly see coming. So well done for that!

You are right on two counts, 1. This chapter WAS very well written and 2. Ne'er Do Well truly is a masterpiece. If you want to read something on a similar calibre (but not theme or fandom) to that fic, Look up Fuzzy Logic by Deritine It's in the Naruto verse but it is anything but cannon.

But I digress, That was a wonderful fic and it was a pleasure to read.(pun not intended) I hope your writing goes well wherever it takes you.

Calwyn Evenstar
Calwyn Evenstar chapter 10 . 3/6/2012
Hey hun,

Really love what you've done with this story. It flows a lot smoother than the last one I read from you...Habitual Infatuation.

Just a curious comment, you don't have to answer if you don't wish to. Is this going to turn out like Cruel Intentions? That last exchange between Gaara and Neji had my alarm bells ringing. ;)I have no problem if it does though as I will still be intrigued to see how you weave all of those intricate, sparkling threads together.

Calwyn Evenstar
mementomori666 chapter 22 . 3/4/2012
It wasn't bad. Though..it was quite amazing how you wrote a Naruto fic with only 4 anime characters to work with.

I realized that a few minor issues weren't addressed as well. For example, how Sasuke's and Naruto's parents died; and about who funded for Naruto's scholarship (I was thinking it could've been Itachi but, you didn't insert him anywhere.)

Keep up with good work. :)
ninora chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
hi! am i late? yes i guess i am ): anyways, LOVE THIS FIC! just finished reading it and damn
Austen chapter 22 . 2/29/2012
Great fic, amazing I would say. Even though I'm not a NaruSasu fan the epilogue was fantastic.

I had been looking for a fanfic as good as yours for a long time, the kind of story that made me go running to the computer as soon as I got home.

Really, congratulations.
AkurnaSkulblaka chapter 22 . 2/25/2012
Omg this was so good! :D Freaking read it in around five hours. Very quick for one like me. Anyway, LOVED it!
AkurnaSkulblaka chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
Wow, that was epic.
KnightMareLove chapter 22 . 2/24/2012
I absolutely loved this story. I read it all in one sitting which is quite rare of me to do. I didn't feel that the characters were really "in character" but I ended up being fine with that because the story and personalities ended up being great. I loved Sasuke's possessive beastly side. Sexy. The writing was great as well. You made the boys seem so intellectual and clever. I loved it. I love both Sasuke and Naruto topping and bottoming, switching it up, so thanks for that last chapter.

N x S In Excess. Very clever. I like how you did that.

Anyways, loved it all! Thanks for writing!
Neko86 chapter 19 . 2/9/2012
He-he, the asshole sure deserved the punch))))) Awesome ))
Neko86 chapter 17 . 2/9/2012
That's my Gaara! I just love him even more _
Tacohest chapter 22 . 2/7/2012
This Fanfiction has been my life for the last couple if days, and I absoloutly loved it. I've easely read more than 150 Fanfictions in total, and this makes it to the top three list, no doubt. Please keep up the good work, you brilliant authour!
littlethoughtz chapter 22 . 2/4/2012
I gotta say this was one of the best SasuNaru fics I've ever read :) brilliant writer :D
NiChee chapter 22 . 2/1/2012
aww that was great! *goes off to read your other fics*
NiChee chapter 17 . 2/1/2012
LOL. i actually did think you were evil before i read your comment at the end saying "I'm sure you all think I'm even more evil now than before XD". i had to laugh
1,885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »