Reviews for In Excess
NiChee chapter 16 . 2/1/2012
sh*t. i actually cried for naruto. F u sasuke. huhuhu
shadowdolls chapter 22 . 1/23/2012
You're amazing, simply amazing .

This fanfic was so epic! Gawd I'm happy but sad at the same time that it's ended! Gah! I'm so totally going to make my BL friend read this! :D I'm sure she's gonna love it as much as I did! Seriously, I fell in love with your writing style! It was just so goddamned kickass! I swear this is one of the most hottest thing I have ever read! And I always love a story that has a Catholic/Christian school in it :) Forbidden Love has always attracted me :) And since there aren't that many stories with Catholic schools and whatnot, I don't get tired of it :)

Finally, after endless days of procrastinating my studies with your story, I finally finished In Excess . Thanks a bunch for writing this! You're an epic genuis! Well It's almost mid-night and I'm very sleepy -.- Gonna rape the 'add story to favorites' button now!

And yippee! I contributed to your 1k reviews! :) Wish that you'd somehow get 2k someday! Goodbye for now! I'm checking your profile for more stories :D
Cookie chapter 22 . 1/22/2012
OH MY GOD THIS WAS...THIS WAS JUST-*explodes*

SO. AMAZING! Best story ever! LOOOOOOVED IT!333

You're an amazing writer and I just..Oh my god. Amazing. I-I can't explain how amazing this story was.. Thank you for writing this. Lmao, god I loved it. I'm gonna go reread it now :3
cariangelus chapter 22 . 1/22/2012
this was a great story thankyou
Lilgreyblob chapter 22 . 1/22/2012
Wow!

This. was. amazing.

I really really hate to see this end. I read this all in one sitting and damn, damn, damn, do you know how to write awesome sexual tension. LOL. Freakin' cock tease! Anyway, great job on...everything. I really liked the whole idea of this story. I usually don't read AU, but this makes me reconsider. You kept the characters in-character...as much as you possibly can with SasuNaru and non-canon pairings. XD. I feel like even though this Naruto barely knew this Gaara, you've managed to capture their relationship well. Great job!~
Lilgreyblob chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Oh, our dear Sasuke. He would, wouldn't he? He just would...!
Aiere chapter 22 . 1/18/2012
your writing skill & use of vocabulary is admirable. I enjoyed that the most.
GiannaWriter chapter 22 . 1/17/2012
Hi! I took me a while to write this review but here it is! I hope you can publish all the novels you want because you have a really, Really Awesome talent :D I will wait patiently for the info to get my copy ;)

Now, ejem, THE epilogue, so brilliant! It made feel anxious! Once again I almost felt my heart fall apart because of Sasuke's actions... Last but not least, It was hot! It was perfect how it ended, you amazed me; and finally, for once in my life, I can say that I can't imagine another ending that the one you wrote. I have nothing to complaint about :D (Well maybe that you should keep writing about their lives, but I know: The story has to end). So goodbye :'), and thanks for sharing your story It was awesome! I hope to "hear" about you in the near future :D

I'm sure you will accomplish a very good, an excellent novel :D
Housenka chapter 22 . 1/11/2012
Happy Holidays! So sorry for the late review just got busy and wanted to read the final (sob) chapter peacefully.

first of all good luck to you! I wish you the very best and hope success comes your way you write just so wonderfully your work deserves to be published though i wish you could write about Sasuke and Naruto lol i just feel as though you get them sooo perfectly but i'm sure you'll do that for any of your characters:)

This chapter was again awesome. i loved how you were able to still keep it realistic but pointing out the problems sasuke and naruto have and will have to deal with but that they're in it for the long run! I am super sad that this fic is over but i'm hoping i'll be able to read more of your work in the future!

keep us posted!
karupin sama chapter 22 . 1/11/2012
Ok..now the idiot me remember that Neji and Gaara actually working to make sure they remain in tie right? Now that's what happened when I leave the story in the middle for a while, I just end up confusing myself by forgetting important details. I was in 'grrr' mode because I thought somewhere in the earlier chapter mentioned that if Sasuke told Naruto the truth about the bet before the deed he would lose. So, I'm mistaken? Though now I wonder what the connection between winning the bet and the highest academic grades? I thought I'm going to see the significant of it in the epilogue.

By the way, I'm sure you have received a lot of praises regarding how sensuous you made the chemistry between Sasuke and Naruto was. I loved how you describe what Naruto thought of Sasuke each time he was captivated by him, how magnificent his image is in his own right. I loved the way you portrayed the surrounding, the mood you give to each scenes. In a way, they give this story a fairytale-ish atmosphere, the kind that I could enjoyed.
karupin sama chapter 19 . 1/10/2012
Hmm I'm a bit confused now..Neji and Gaara actually already lost the bet early on by making sure Naruto knew about the bet, where did Neji get off thinking he still have something to win about? Is he that shameless? Both of them have been backstabbers since the beginning, I really wish Sasuke knew. The bet was proposed by Neji and Gaara if I'm not mistaken, and Sasuke agreed to it. And then both of them work together to make sure Sasuke and Naruto acted or reacted in certain ways. So isn't this mess is those two manipulative bastards fault first before they could point their fingers towards Sasuke? I might mistaken something somewhere, but from what I remember I couldn't find a point to blame Sasuke except for overdoing it. It's really not fair if Neji and Gaara doesn't taste their own medicine so to speak. Their attempts to make it win-win-win situation is such a bull..aah, maybe I'm too much of an idiot that I had misunderstand something somewhere.
jka1 chapter 21 . 1/10/2012
Wonderful story, I am glad Sasuke and Naruto got together in the end though I personally would've made Sasuke grovel a lot longer after how he treated Naruto haha, I really enjoyed this story -
Krisi chapter 22 . 1/10/2012
I am so totally gonna lose my mind if you don't write more SasuNaru fics in the future T_T Seriously, you are MADE to be a SasuNaru fic writer! This story was so amazing, I seriously stayed up to 2:30 am to continue reading because I wanted to know how it goes on! I totally beg you, I need more of this! I've always been a sucker for promiscuous!Sasuke and Possessive!Sasuke, that's why this story crept under my skin and refused to leave.

Btw, I think I've fallen in love with you :*

Thanks for this awesome story! Gonna read it again now _
darknessgrows chapter 22 . 1/8/2012
HOLYAUTHOROFHOLYNAMES! I just spent the last seven hours reading this hole fucking thing! I got this emailed to me via link and was told it was epicly flipping awesome...I was disappointed in there wording...IT WAS WAAAAAY BETTER! I love you.. Marry me too? (#.#) **Waggs tail**
roxxihearts chapter 22 . 1/7/2012
This...so amazing...I just want to cry and grin and scream and laugh all at the same time. This fic and the very few like it are the reason i still stick with fanfiction. The amazing stories that are well-written, well thought out, and might as well be sold at Barnes and Noble bookstores so that the general public can read such amazing stories.

Seriously on the third chapter i was already wishing that this was a TV show. I would watch the CHIZ out of it. No changing the genders of the students involved of course ;)
1,885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »