Reviews for In Excess
Pity Dance chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
haha, that is equally funny and heartstopping, even for the reader. this story reminds me a bit of ouran high school host club. i dunno if you've seen that, but this story is a lot like it so far.
XxnatexX chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
your an amazing writer. if you ever write a book i will most definitely buy your book. like seriously you wrote the only fan fiction i have bothered to go back and reread.
Joolea13 chapter 22 . 12/29/2011
There was so much sexual tension in the earlier chapters which just made everything so exciting and... smexyyyyyyyy -drools-

I don't know what it is about your writing, but the way you describe things, it feels so real, so tangible! I usually skip the over descriptive parts but for this story, it added depth and perception to my five senses~ Your writing flows so smoothly

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Please do write another one like this 3 If you didn't, it would be such a shame! Therefore I hereby curse you with millions and millions of Naruto plotbunnies ;P
MunchieManda chapter 22 . 12/29/2011
Tee Hee. I realize this may be a late review,

But I wanted to let you know when I found this story and read the first chapter, I was enthralled by it!

I seriously love the way you write, and I love how you portrayed the characters. x3

I do tend to see that most people like Naruto being on the bottom, but I was ecstatic when you made another chapter with it the other way around.

You don't really see much of a Sasuke-bottom thing going on. xD

Anyway, Good luck on your story and publishing! I'm definitely going to follow you so I can see how your progress is going!

And, When it's published, I'll be one of the first to go and buy your works. :]

Mwah~! 3
aliendroid chapter 22 . 12/29/2011
It's over... I'm not sure whether I should smile, sigh, or cry... I think I will do all three, just not in that order.

First, this story was plain amazing! I liked that the conflict of the story was their own emotions and not an actual person, it makes it so much better. You also kept the tone of the story fairly consistent throughout it, which is something I don't see often. Most the time it is mixed up but you kept it full of suspense without being annoying, I applaud you! I can see why this story has garnered so much attention, it is perfectly amazing. If there was a word for how I feel about this story it would be awe absolute undeniable awe.

Thank you again for writing this and sharing it!
aliendroid chapter 21 . 12/29/2011
Wait... whose top in Neji and Gaara's relationship? (please say its Neji)

Anyways this story kept me intrigued the entire time! I'm glad to say I actually read this all the way... well except the epilogue (which I'm going to) I have read any good fics in a while so this was nice. Thank you for writing and sharing this!
aliendroid chapter 20 . 12/29/2011
I love Gaara's reaction! It's timeless and priceless! (But then again I love Gaara *fangirl squeel*) Anyways way more turmoil emotions then I'm use to in fics, and I love you for it! (noncreepy way)
aliendroid chapter 19 . 12/29/2011
Yes! Finally! Thank YOU! Naruto punched that bastard. (don't get me wrong I love SasuNaru but he deserved that!) Now I want more NejiGaa! There moments are just soooooo cute!
aliendroid chapter 18 . 12/29/2011
Yay NejiGaa moments! They are my favorite...next to ShinoKiba (Okay they're tied!)

Anyways Sasuke is a ignorant in denial jerk! Naruto needs to punch, or Gaara... better yet BOTH!

I love the mixture of emotion, it makes it seem more real, and I can't help but think Gaara is doing all of this just so he can have his Neji.
aliendroid chapter 17 . 12/29/2011
No seriously let Gaara hit him. PLEASE!
aliendroid chapter 16 . 12/29/2011
Yep I'm going to kill Sasuke.

Lemon was hot.

Ending made me want to find my old notebook with torture techniques written in it.
aliendroid chapter 15 . 12/29/2011
who was the professor?
aliendroid chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
I hate you so much right now. How could you end it like that? Seriously? It was going so well. *cries in aggravation*
aliendroid chapter 13 . 12/29/2011
Naruto what you want (or at least what i want) is for you to kick the party guests out and lock you and Sasuke up in his bedroom for the rest of the night!

This chapter was, in a word SMOKIN! The kiss between Gaara and Naruto was... awkward for me. Mainly because I see those two more as best friends, but also because Gaara needs to be kissing Neji. Still the kiss was undeniably hot. The kiss between Sasuke and Naruto now that left me panting and begging for more (in a matter of speaking). Great chapter. On to the next one!

(Oh and as of this chapter this is now on my favorites list. Because of this chapter!)
aliendroid chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
And now I threaten Sasuke, Neji, and Gaara within an inch of their lives if they hurt Naruto. Seriously, why are they such jerks? Gaara isn't a jerk (well not all the time). Anyways despite my inner hatred for them right now I still like the story.
1,885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »