Reviews for In Excess
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Congrats
Excalibaka chapter 24 . 11/25/2013
I've bought and read your book In Excess and it was REALLY good. It's my first m/m book I've bought and I don't regret buying it.
It's a little sad i didn't get to read your SasuNaru version but I still enjoyed it. I hope you keep writing and publishing other books because you got a talent.
XxSillyKittyxX chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Awwww I would've loved to have read it from a Naruto/Sasuke fanfic perspective D; I'm way too late I suppose XI Oh well, congrats on the successful publishing of your story :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Congrats on publishing a book. Im so happy for you! I'm going to be reading your book soon and I'm sure its going to be a fantastic read. I wish I would have read the sasunaru version years ago; I'm a huge fan of theirs! Congrats again.
Kaibalikeaboss chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I read your original fan fiction version, and just finished the print version! I just want you to know that it was so awesome, even better than I remembered! I will be re-reading it for years. The plot twist is crazy-good and your lemons are the best by far in my opinion! Great job! I hope to read more of your work in the future! 3
HoshiNatsuki chapter 16 . 7/13/2013
I've put this off for a bit, but now it's coming out. First of all, Your story was amazing. The characters were really enjoyable and the plot line was incredibly creative. Also, when it was present in the story, the sexual tension was nearly tangible (aka it was freaking hot. Lol). Although I am truly happy for you since so many more people have the chance to enjoy this story as much as I have, I wish it was still posted on here. Yes, I know it's pretty selfish of me. Unfortunately I will not be buying the book anytime soon (who knows, I may in the future) seeing as it will pose too many unwanted questions (aka my mom doesn't exactly know what I'm reading). To be honest, I am also a bit disappointed because part of the reason I read it was because it was a SasuNaru story and to me, reading different character names would be a bit odd. I hope you don't think I'm horrible for posting this and I seriously hope I haven't offended you. I'm truly sorry if I have. I really do think your story is wonderful and I'm happy that you have the opportunity to do something that so many only dream about. Good luck, and keep writing.
SufferingFromInsomnia chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Aaaaw shit! I can't buy it, and I can't read it 'cuz mom is a control freak! This sucks a big time! Nooooooooooooo! TT
DeanBeans13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I am so happy for you because this was definitely one of my favorite naruto/sasuke stories. i think I read it from the first update actually and I would check the website everyday for the update (nevermind I set up alerts so I *knew* that it wasn't updated until I got the email. I was desperate for your chapter) I will definitely read your original story but I was wondering if you still have the sasunaru version of it up somewhere?

Again, just do your thing as an author girl!
o.o AnimeXLuver v.v chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I want to read ur book but I can't find it anywhere. And I really want to read the SasuNaru version but the chapters are all the same. Is it supposed to be like that? If u could please change it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
oh my gosh I just finished reading in excess then! it was amazing! I couldn't stop reading all dayXD please-;please-please write more books! good luck:)
Amyethious chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
sorry that it doesn't interest me, but I give you my best wishes and luck in your writing for your desire and drive to do so. i'm lazy as!
FallenxLinkin chapter 24 . 4/11/2013
I wanna read this fic but the story is not in here :(
bansailuver69 chapter 23 . 2/26/2013
[WAILS OF ANGUISH] dammit i wanted to read this, but none of it is actually the story! is there any way for me to read the fic? i'd love to know, thanks x
Kyuketsuki Jeanne chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
okay im very happy for you that you got a novel out
but i really want to read the sasunaru one again because as good as your novel may be im more of a sasunaru fan
so it would be pretty awesome if you put the original story back here
please
KikiandCompany62442 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Ordered the book on amazon! It feels strange knowing a year ago I was waiting for this story to be updated and now I am buying it. I will probably be seeing Nik and Seth as Naruto and Sasuke though.
1,885 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »