Reviews for In Excess
LifeInYourYears chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Thank you so much for writing this.
missmonti chapter 21 . 9/7/2011
I love this story oh so much. I'm always so excited when I get an email saying that this story has been updated. I can't wait for the epilogue.
Heiyoka chapter 21 . 9/6/2011
no dont end them u should do a time skip and bring everybody else of naruto in and keep up the story
0phelianne chapter 21 . 9/4/2011
what more can i say than 3

well i guess i can say your write beautifully and then you should write more naruto fanfiction and that you have a way to make the love scenes so erotic and passionate that even my fingertips tingle, so thank you can't wait for the epilogue ;)
Deceptively Sane chapter 19 . 9/3/2011
I don't know why, but I found this line absolutely hilarious: "In a flash of intuition, Sasuke understood that this was Naruto's way of kicking his ass."

The way Sasuke accidentally confessed his manfeelings for Naruto in a fit of rage gave me a chuckle too (as did Naruto's reaction to said confession).
FaithlessHeroine chapter 21 . 9/3/2011
I can't believe it's over!:( I loved this story since the first time sasuke told naruto "welcome to the academy."! This is the only story I have truly ever followed in all of the stories I have read. And I have read a LOT of stories. Please write a story for death note if you can! I love L, Light, and Mello! It would be a dream come true if you wrote a story about any of them:) you really are an amazing writer!
Deceptively Sane chapter 16 . 9/3/2011
Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke. I am so disappointed in you. Had I been in Naruto's shoes, I would've told Sasuke that what he did was fine by me because now he may or may not have a nasty STD that I may or may not have acquired from an old teacher friend of mine. *cackles evilly*
C0mdLicAt3p chapter 21 . 9/2/2011
D: EEPIIILOOOOOOGUE! I. NEED. EPILOGUE.

This story is the Naruto to my Sasuke. I wish it could go on forever and ever and ever and EVAR AND NEVAR EVAR END. TTTT
C0mdLicAt3p chapter 20 . 9/2/2011
AND THE CLIMAX COMMENCES! (no pun intended...)

Left speechless once again and loving ever second of it.
C0mdLicAt3p chapter 19 . 9/2/2011
My reactions have been becoming more and more incomprehensible to the point that I am now speechless.
C0mdLicAt3p chapter 18 . 9/2/2011
Muwahaha IN YO FACE SASUKE! IN. YO. FAAACE!

and GaaraXNeji OMNOMNOMNOMNOM
C0mdLicAt3p chapter 17 . 9/2/2011
I don't know how to explain my reaction. I guess to put it into words it would come out something like:

Yeah, something like that..
C0mdLicAt3p chapter 16 . 9/2/2011
was wondering how it could be possible to hate you after receiving smut, but I now I understand your statement.. I don't hate you though. ;) Just Sasuke x.x I mean, it's one thing to lie to yourself, but damn. To go out and say all that, and RIGHT AFTERWARDS. Just damn.
C0mdLicAt3p chapter 15 . 9/2/2011
Aww, well that wasn't so bad Naruto. I thought he had killed someone or some shiz. xD Now THAT would've been a turn off.

Looking forward to the next chapter :D
C0mdLicAt3p chapter 14 . 9/2/2011
Deep man. So deep. Sadly, it is nearing four in the morning for me. Sleep deprivation is never good, especially when you have a paper to write.. Luckily reading high quality writing is~ My writing style is always influenced by the words fresh in my mind. Hopefully I'll be able to stick to the topic I need to write about. Nothing screams war essay like yaoi fic... e.e" *sigh*
1,885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »