Reviews for In Excess
cardemon chapter 24 . 8/23/2012
Woo hoo! So exciting! I bought the e-book and am reading it right now! I can never get tired of this story :D

Congratulations again!
JSinuYasha chapter 24 . 8/23/2012
i found it on amazon, i'm gonna buy it on my kindle!
Moonmoore chapter 24 . 8/23/2012
What does it mean in terms of fanfics? You wont write them anymore? I really like your stories with the Naruto characters. Anyway, good luck with this new stage of your life and much success to you.
asuka5271 chapter 24 . 8/23/2012
Hey just downloaded your book from amazon now I finally have something good to read on the train to work. I wish you the best of luck in the future it really is wonderful when someone on ff gets recognised for their writing, honestly there's so many authors here that should be professionals. So I'm really happy for you. I hope you continue with fanfic but I wouldn't be surprised if you just went pro but either way wish you all the best :D
i'masian-aru chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Haha... Just looked at the book, and it was released in my b-day! Lol. I'll /try/ to buy a copy as soon as possible. Sounds good!
Averial Flames chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
Andreson, dear, the ". com" part of your link is gone :) It's lessthanthreepress books, right?
amuto45 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
congratulations on becoming a writer! you're the first writer here on ff that i've followed that became a real writer in reality! i hope you become more successful in writing .. too bad i didn't read this fic before do you still have the sasunaru fic for this one coz i really really wanna read it _
scillian chapter 23 . 8/16/2012
Just bought it from amazon as an ebook, i can't wait to read it and check every differences! Good luck with everything, I hope it will be a huge success
anon azure chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
That's awesome! Congratulations!
travellerslover chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
shit yeah! I shall buy it asap! Kindle copy?
Mrs-Fluffy-Sama chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I'm very proud for you! The only thing is... I loved this fanfiction! Where's my beautiful fanfiction?! I wanted to reread this one!
princess-5775 chapter 23 . 8/10/2012
you got published, wow. maybe we'll get lucky and they will turn it into a tv series.
Kaneki chapter 23 . 8/9/2012
Congratulations on becoming a writer! 0. I'm proud (is that weird? LOL) and happy for you! :)

I wish I could buy it, but sadly I don't have a credit card for online purchases :. I guess I'll just wait for the physical version of the book while I rot. Also, could you tell me when and where will your novel be released in Singapore?

Thank you! 3
Lugga chapter 23 . 8/9/2012
OMG! CONGRATS! XD
TheTangyMango chapter 23 . 8/9/2012
Proud to say I purchased a copy! I wish you all the best of luck on your sales, and all of your future writing endeavors. If any writer deserves attention for their skill and talent, then you are that writer.
1,885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »