Reviews for In Excess
Guest chapter 23 . 8/9/2012
I checked out your book and read the excerpt! I'm so happy for you! I feel like you've done something that many of us FFN have only dreamt of! You are what we aspire to be and I love you for that. But does your book come in paper back book form? I will buy it if it does:)
Guest chapter 23 . 8/9/2012
I so can't wait to read this again it might be weird though i'm so used to sasunaru but i'm sure i can get over it As for your name it might be a little confusing but for those of us who know about the book we should be able to remember your pen name:)
Om0cha chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Congratulations for getting published! Definitely a huge milestone and hopefully you'll continue on to greater things :)

I ended up buying the eBook on less than three press. Unfortunately, I think others will enjoy it more than me because I didn't realise that it is essentially the same as the SasuNaru version, but with slight tweaks to each character design. I still had the SasuNaru version quite clear in my mind so it felt strange to be reading a version which at points was only different because of the names :( I still look forward to reading other fictions you'll publish but I guess I couldn't completely enjoy your first published book as a 'new' reader, simply because I wasn't one.

Nonetheless, I wish you all the best in your writing career. May inspiration stay with you always.
LittleCopperRidingHood chapter 23 . 8/9/2012
I just wanted to say that im so proud of you. There are some rare stories on this site that never get recognized, im so happy that this one did. I was practically jumping on my bed when I read your note! And was even more excited when I looked up In Excess on my nook and there it was! I just kept thinking "I'm so proud!" like some gushing mother-but I am. I'm so happy to see someone from this site achieve something like this. Don't ever think you don't deserve it because you do! Both you and Gunslinger (loved your dedication page 3). I'm so...ecstatic?...to have been apart of this story, to be one of many to receive that e-mail and read your freak out! Thank you so much for all your hard work and I thank the ones who helped you along. Congratulations and I hope your writing career only gets more amazing.

Thanks again,
Red
Pinkroseutena chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
I'm really happy for you :D how did you get published isn't hard ?
Pinkroseutena chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Really ! :D that's so cool I saw the your book did you design the cover :D oh does ebook mean you can only buy for iPod and nooks :/?
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Holy shiz bricks! You got published!? Congratz! ohmgee! I wanna get a copy of that book! I totally remember In Excess and how freaking epic it was! When will the paperback be released? Haha, like um how soon? Oh and where can I buy it? Like, do I have to buy it online or can I buy it at bookstores? I live in the Philippines by the way... Wah I'm so excited! I really want to read it and share it with my friends .

Ah, would you mind telling the difference of the book's story from the fanfic? Lol hehe spoilers. But seriously Congratulations! It's amazing how you were able to publish it.
Jaybee4 chapter 23 . 8/8/2012
Sorry, I asked for a PM and I left the message as a "guest" -_-
I signed it as Jaybee so...yeah...
Again, congrats!
Simply A Genius chapter 23 . 8/8/2012
First of all- CONGRATULATION! I swear if it was me who got the incredible chance, I would be having some kind of party by myself in my room but of course, that less likely to happen either way. Isn't this like amazing? I could simply feel the 'Holy Shat! This became an official book?!' and 'It too good to be true'. Second of all- I feel like a hipster . Well because I read this story like a year ago and felled in love with it and I was planning to read it again because it amazingly awesome and yummy until I got to this. Geez, I won't know how to explain my friend what I read and like. Third of all!- You know there going to be a lot of hate on this book because it boyxboy and of course, there a lot of ignorant, homophobic, close-minded people and going to be ranting about. They're going to be making fun of it and comparing it to a lot of stuff (50 Shade of Grey) but stay strong and don't regret publishing it because us fans, will protect you and support you! Although, I bet a lot of people will be by your side. Seriously v.v I guess that all and I just want to say, congratulation and I wish you for the best.
PRIMERA08 chapter 23 . 8/8/2012
Woohoo! I bought it and read it in one sitting! Loved it all over again, and I'm so proud of you! :') You must be thinking, why is a stranger talking to me like this, hahah But you're an author! And I'm glad I bought it, the story is still as delicious as ever. Right now, I keep hoping there's sidefics to this or a sequel, but it's fine Well, I'm off to reading your other fics! And again, WELL DONE! 3
Averial Flames chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
YES! I've been waiting for you to tell us that it's FINALLY READABLE! *happy dance*
Xivy chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I'm too lazy to sign in but I just wanted to say congrats girl and good luck in the future! :D
cardemon chapter 23 . 8/8/2012
CONGRATULATIONS! You're a writer! :D I am so happy for you! :D you definitely deserve it, and I'm definitely going to go and get the e-book! And I'll also purchase a physical copy when I can, because I have no idea when it'll be released in Australia :p but I will be keeping an eye out for it! :D
Gurhur chapter 23 . 8/8/2012
As in like... literally anywhere in the world, even in a small place like the Philippines? BECAUSE AAAAAHHHHHH IWANTITAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
godlet chapter 23 . 8/8/2012
WAH! I am always extremely proud for ANYONE on FFnet/FPnet who makes their writings into an actual book
I bet it is the sexiest book ever. They won't know that it came from a silly internet smut place like FFnet!
1,885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »