Reviews for In Excess
Shadeofblue chapter 23 . 8/8/2012
Ahhhh, I'm really happy for you! Congratulations! I really hope you make it big! This is absolutely one of my favorite fanfics of all time. I'm just really sad that I won't be able to read it in SasuNaru anymore. Would it be too much to ask if I request for a soft copy of this fanfic in SasuNaru? I would really love to read it again. I promise I won't send it around without your permission. It's okay if you don't agree haha. Anyway, congratulations!
Keep Tolkien chapter 22 . 8/8/2012
My congratulations to you for your first published novel! I can assure you that I will be purchasing a copy as soon as possible, but unfortunately the only copy of your novel I can seem to find is either Ebook, or for the Kindle. Can you tell me, or provide a link to a site that shall allow me to buy a physical copy?

Again, CONGRATULATIONS.
llamajo chapter 23 . 8/8/2012
I absolutely love this story, and I can say that I will definitely be buying the paperback version when it becomes available! I can't wait to read it! And also, I think that you should change your pen name if you want to be professional. As long as you tell every one you have beforehand (which you have) there shouldn't be a problem. Right? Anyway, thanks for being so awesome! I hope you have a wonderful writing career!
softfists chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
I'm totally getting your book when it's out, but I'm really sad that I won't be able to read the story with the names 'Sasuke' and 'Naruto' ever again. I. Am. Sad. Oh well, but honestly, congratulations on finally getting it published! You should be real proud of yourself! Just letting you know though, it was a fantastically well written piece of fanfiction, and you did a terrific job. Keep writing! 8D

-Z.
Nerdincommando chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
I've been trying to re-read it, but it took me two days to find out updates SHOULD be read and my computer is not mental for posting the same thing each chapter I try to go to. That's depressing. It was AMAZING when I first read it, that's all I remember.
Ct Chaotica chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Well holy hell! Congrats on publishing :) I can't wait to own a copy
A reader chapter 16 . 7/20/2012
Awh. I really wanted to read the story but it's gone. Happy you go published. I'll probably never read your book though. Have a great time writing.
Adevlo. D chapter 22 . 7/17/2012
Maaaaaaann, I got a hold of the summary it REALLY piqued my interest. It's a shame that when I finally find a (from what I've read from the reviews) good SasuNaru fanfic it's not there. Just my rotten luck.

Oh well, I'll read your other stories then.

Kudos to your publishing career. I'm happy to hear about that! Hopefully I'll get to do the same, albeit without publishing it on . I WOULD read the book, but the thought of it disappoints me because I didn't get to read the fanfiction, which totally sucks. I am disheartened that I missed the oppurtinity to do so.

Well, good luck in life!

-Adevlo. D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
i was looking forward to this being a naruto fanfic
though i am glad u got a book deal out of it i just wish i had been able to read it before hand QQ
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Wow, it's great that you got published! that's a big step. Most of the authors in this site wish they had a wonderful opportunity like you did, some of them desserve it, some don't, you definetily win it. It so difficult to have a chance like the one you just got and I'm sure you will take advange to the maxium, you will not let your readers down, I'm just happy that I had the opportunity to read your story in Naruto version, I love those characters and with your ideas it just so much better, I would see if I can get my hands on your book!
Averial Flames chapter 22 . 7/12/2012
You didn't! :D You made this an actual book! *so proud of you*
But what about people that can't buy the book? Can you/will you keep the original Sasu x Naru story posted up here? *puppy eyes* Pleaseeeeee? Because August is such a long time away... And I want to read this again!

But I'm so happy that you published this! You're so awesome! :D Will you be writing a sequel to this? *hopes you'll say yes*
Apollo'sGay chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
I knew it! Always been a fan of lt3 books. When I saw their posting for August releases, the summary for "In Excess" reminded me of the Naruto fic I really liked. Lo and behold! It was that! Excited to see your published work! Kudos! :D
Sinfully Addicted chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
While I am glad that your writing career is going professional I have to admit I swear I was just reading this story and now it's gone... Then I checked the updated date and that was since last year. Regardless congratulations on getting published... Wait I was reading this... :( I take it that your book will only be available online?
iamayame34 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I love your story, it soo good but unfortunately it got deleted before i had finished it. i was on chapter 20 and rea;;y looking forward to the end. Is there any other way of reading it?
xoxo
L u c i d - C o m p l e x chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
Really? I was just reading this yesterday morning. I got to chapter 7, and then THIS happened.
I mean, I'm happy for you and all - I mean, getting published is a pretty big deal, but - I want to know. Is the Naruto version going to be lost in cyberspace forever? Or after its publication, like you insinuate, will you be posting the original Naruto version? At least, that's how I took the AN.
Pardon me if I'm coming off as rude. I'm just a little jarred because I just discovered the story last night, wanted to read all I it but ended up going to sleep because I figured it would be there for me the next night, go to sleep, go to work, and here I am. Unable to finish - physically - what I just so recently started.
Anyway, I hope your published story is not just word for word verbatim. However, if it is, it's interesting because it's a stretch. It would work for both Naruto characters AND OCs.
Regardless, good luck with your publications. (:
I tried to figure out what kind of publishing company yours is exactly, but failed. Surfing the web via iPod is NOT enjoyable. XD
Anyway, congratulations., haha. (:
This isn't about me, it's about you.
So good luck.