Reviews for In Excess
azndancer chapter 21 . 5/6/2012
Wow! I found this earlier today, and I only left my laptop twice, to go to a ballet rehearsal, then for a quick lunch. Usually, I'm skipping through half of other fics because they're so boring (I'm a flake), but I didn't do that at all on yours! It was such a great read.

My favourite part would have to be the Gaara and Neji subplot, just because I LOVE that pairing so much.

You did a really great job with this, and I'm looking forward to checking out your other stuff. Thanks for sharing this!
Ice Goddess Kitsune chapter 22 . 4/30/2012
Damn you for writing such a deliciously wonderful story! I had to force myself to go to sleep at nearly four in the morning because I wanted to keep reading. I look forward to purchasing your novel when it comes out. :)
MissBo chapter 22 . 4/19/2012
I created an account just for you 3 I'm in love with you XD I LOVE this story so much, you are so talented in writing that Imma read all your stories and be your creepy stalker 3

*calms down*

awesome story, well written, good character development, good twists and awesome sense of humor XD
cristalcat101 chapter 22 . 4/18/2012
Funny & amazing! CX
LilyEverlasting chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
I've only read the first three chapters (I'm pleased to discover this is a finished fic and can't wait to read more) Just wanted to say your writing is captivating. Love the style. *goes on to read more and favorite*
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 22 . 4/12/2012
This was a wonderful story! :) I'm glad I got the chance to read it.
WFHTGHgtrh45 chapter 22 . 4/2/2012
This was splendid ! D

Congratulation for getting published ! :)
SasuNaruXZeruto chapter 18 . 3/31/2012
i swear i have read this fic at least 6 times now in a spand of 2 months and still love every little thing about it3
Chetanlaiho chapter 22 . 3/27/2012
I just remembered how much I love your use of nicknames in your fics, still just as good as I remember it. The part about a public groping session just brought back a rather embarrassing memory for me, still a nice addition though ;)

Damnn the part about Sasuke trying to 'sex his way out of' the argument is actually pissing me off quite badly ; please tell me he will solve the issue this way? Pretty please? It's preventing me from enjoying the scene to it's fullest a bit.

I do like that you didn't make this his first time topping, it would have been rather cliche and probably more nervous and awkward (which on my part tends to lead to loads of second-hand embarrassment).

(Again, writing this while reading or I will forget what I wanted to say) Thank god, he remembered xD Disturbingly enough I recognize some of the issues that Sasuke and Naruto have from my own relationship.

I thought I would feel more sad when this story was over (though I guess being away from it for a while has made it more easy, I did just realize I spent the past two hours reading this fic when I should have been doing homework... whoops). But the ending was good, I liked it, the timing was actually funny because my own one year anniversary takes place this week ;)
Chetanlaiho chapter 21 . 3/27/2012
Something perhaps rather unexpected, but the part where Naruto asks why he has to be the 'little spoon' because they are the same size? Thank you for that, honestly, I am so tired of seeing traditional uke/seme roles in yaoi (which makes it no different from traditional cliche male/female relations in my eyes).

I liked the start with Neji and Gaara (hope I spelled that right) I would actually like to read more about them as well. But I have yet to get to the epilogue anyway.

I like how Sasuke gets a bit of his cockiness back even in his vulnerability, it makes it cute instead of annoying somehow. (I'm actually writing this while I'm still reading it, and I'm seeing that you included my train of thought where the arrogant part is simply part of him, great minds think alike? ;))

Lastly, perhaps a bit tedious but I am actually curious who won the bet in the end, but, as mentioned above I still have an epilogue to go ;)

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, despite me not really liking or having seen Naruto. Even reading it across quite a large timespan didn't put me off in the least. I look forward to your future stories.
Chetanlaiho chapter 20 . 3/27/2012
Picking up this story after months away is disturbingly easy somehow ;) in a few minutes you had me squeeling like a fangirl once again when I'm not even a fan of this series ;
orgnoxv chapter 21 . 3/16/2012
That ending was just too adorable! You are an exceptional writer and if you ever do publish any of your own work, well you have found a fan in me!
Nate chapter 22 . 3/15/2012
This was one of the greatest fanfics I've ever read. ;w; Your writing is simply magnificent. This plot was also pretty freaking awesome- I hope I could be as great a writer! I also couldn't help but wish it were a NaruGaa fic ;w; I love Gaara so much TT I couldn't stop reading; I missed class just to finish. I give you endless amounts of virtual chocolate and pineapples!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 14 . 3/15/2012
I liked the story, though it made it out that Sasuke was a little bit of a whore? Lol Yeah that's it. I never seen Sasuke act like such a whore, fucking around with every guy he takes interest in. But I liked it all the same. Good job. I hope you update soon!
Jinxed22 chapter 21 . 3/14/2012
Wowwww! this was such an amazing story, it just made me want to read more and more and more! Sasuke is such an asshole- but... it was so awesome in the end... I love how you wrote it, so decriptive and perfect and more perfect! I really really loved it...
1,885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »