Reviews for Babysitting Project
Tassy Riddle chapter 17 . 11/11/2012
Such a beautiful sotry! *-*

The perfect family! I hope you continue some day... )
Shoot2Kill5707 chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
PLEASE keep writing this... Dx
amaimon for ever chapter 17 . 12/17/2011
nice story! :)

p.s.: are "spanakopita" and "vasilissa" greek words? :S
Exploading albino potato chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
I liked how you described mello, and the "stuffing your pie hole with pie!"
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 16 . 10/10/2011
Oh dear, that discussion did not go well at all. Maybe after Beyond calms down he will see that there's no reason for being so upset then they can talk about it like civilized adults.

It's so cute hearing the kids' perspective on the argument. Hopefully they are right and the adults will work it out.

Nice job with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 15 . 10/10/2011
Cute chapter. I love seeing Beyond interact with the kids at the park. Oh noes! L and Beyond aren't going to break up are they? Anyway, nice job with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 14 . 10/10/2011
It's a short chapter but it's full of so much sugary sweetness (and I don't mean the cake L burnt). Perhaps L is going soft, but it's so cute seeing him falling asleep with the children sleeping on him. Mello's squeal of delight is absolute awwness. So much fluff, but I enjoy every minute of it. Good work with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 13 . 10/10/2011
Yay! He said yes! It's cute how even though they're now lovers Beyond is still teasing L at the end of the chapter. Nice job with thsi chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 12 . 10/10/2011
What a hot makeout session. Extremely detailed. Oh no, that cliffhanger. What is Beyond going to say? Amazing work with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 11 . 10/9/2011
Another cute chapter. It's so cute to see the adults playing with the children. Good work with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
Aww, so cute. The kissing scene and all the fluffiness surrounding it is adorable. Good work with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
An extra week with Beyond and the kids. How will L survive? LOL at L fainting when he heard the news. Sweet chapter, good work.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 8 . 10/9/2011
Oh my gosh, L at the laundromat is a comedy in itself. Seeing him about to kick the machine and having no earthly idea how to work it is hilarious. Good thing Beyond arrive there just in time.

L and Beyond should have known better than to leave the children unattended even for a little while. Despite the fac that it was mean and Near could've been seriously injured, Mello's reason for why he did it is pretty fun. L's patience seem to be wearing thin. How much longer will he take until he cracks?

Good work with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
Wow, it's safe to say that Beyond is angry with L here. It's very natural for him to have that reaction. I was wondering why he didn't snap at him in the last chapter, but you nicely included that scene here. Beyond does seem to care very much for those children. It's sweet to see L apologize as well as seeing how quick Beyond forgives him.

The fight downstairs is cute. It becomes even cuter when Near joins the party and throws chocolate chips at the others. He's just sneaking around and the others don't even notice. It's nice to see him feeling better.

Good work with this adorable chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
The breakfast scene is so cute. What could kids like more than chocolate chip pancakes? Mello requesting chocolate syrup is cute.

Oh no, poor Near. That's why one should never leave a child that young alone in the bathtub. Hopefully L will remember that next time. I do hope that Near will be okay.

Good work with this chapter.