Reviews for Honey Sweet
TheChronicler1209 chapter 1 . 1/25
Gonna try put the recipe now!
Wonderstruck-Ambition chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This was the cutest thing! I really do adore it!
basaltone chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Great story and I love that you included the recipe, I was thinking as I read, boy, I wish I could make those, now I can. Thanks.
pmbs1994 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Thats a fantastic story I love the background story and the recipe to go with it thank u for the story I throughly enjoyed reading it
Elissa Penworthy chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I've never thought about Ed baking, but I think it fits his personality. Great job!

And I used the recipe at the bottom-the Lions tasted fantastic.

Elissa
FelipeMarcusThomas chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
It had to have floored the Macready to see Edmund being all gallant and gracious in manner.

Nicely written.
Arianna of the Sea chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I read this before and realized I'd never reviewed it. This stroy is so sweet, no pun intended. So far it's my favorite story in the Narnia catagory.
Calyn chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
*bip*

This story hath been added to my community. I like to notify people of this, since FF doesn't. :D

And faved. A fic about Edmund and something sweet that's NOT Turkish Delight? Possibly the only one I've seen. With a nice well-balanced entree of sibling bonding, Golden Age snippets, and England.

Oh yes. I wish there were more fics about real life in Digory's house once they come back. And not the vague kind, the kind where specific things happen and there's a plot.

I really want to make cookies right now. I blame you entirely
Tonzura123 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Well done Lesalanna! I love the idea of Edmund in the kitchen making tasty treats. ;D And I can't wait to try out the recipe you oh-so-kindly included at the bottom.

Thanks so much for writing this precious fic!

As Always,

-Tonzura123
Sentimental Star chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This was fantastic-I really loved it! You illustrated the brothers' interaction tenderly, wonderfully, and amusingly (cookie scene-loved that bit). And you included the girls just as magnificently.

Thank you for this wonderful bit of heart!

Best Regards,

Sentimental Star
ambigousAnonymity chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Oooh this is doubly good! Cute story and BAKING!

As soon as Edmund began talking about the lions, I have to admit I tried to find a recipe, so I'm glad you put one in the fic - I will have to try them!