Reviews for Strategy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Very interesting; it was like RDJ Sherlock Holmes listing off his course of action before actually doing it :)
I enjoyed that very much. Lovely work!
Princess Moonheart chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
one word, ALSOME! You are an AMASING writer,keep this up, your good at family fluff, please do more family fluff. Write me back soon.(P.S.-I agree eith you thinking, battles are Leo's thing, he WOULD know to stratize and use it to help him in his job as a big brother, but one thing bothers me, do you think Master Splinter is REALLY that heartless? I really love Splinter, I pretend that he's my dad. Why would he NOT comfort his SONS, its his JOB!... I still like your writings , just keep that in mind)
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Awww, that was sweet, Meg. I can't believe I missed this story. I really enjoyed it and thought it was very nice of Leo to comfort Don that way. Nicely done.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
nim draug chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
this is really good :) love the idea x
ContraPoint chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
That was very interesting!
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Awww, this was adorable! :) I absolutely loved it!
MarieTheManiac chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Awww! So adorable! Beautifully written, and the way Leo thinks doesn't make him seem less human at all (uh, well...as human as a mutated turtle can be)

Great job! No, awesome job!
MostVerbose chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Leo, the robo-bro.

Nice.
Moonsetta chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Wow, this short story was better than mine. _

Yeah, maybe that's how Leo's brain works. I really like the structure of this story, it's very unique. And I have to admit I like this one better than my own story, maybe simply because there's some closure at the end where I just cut my off.

I'm glad my fic helped. Thanks for writing this.

Moonsetta
Mikell chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I love this because I have always believed that the Turtles and April from the SAINW universe most certainly would've gladly laid down their lives to defeat the Shredder, and considered it an honorable sacrifice, and also because I could see Don angsting over how things went this way. Nicely done.

Rejoicing in the day,

-Mary
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I like this experimental style! It's very objective and nice! *U* I love your real style, too, but this was a very cool try! *U* Rock on! And poor Don! Go, Leo! *U*
Okami-chan chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
That is pretty awesome. I love how he breaks it down so thoroughly, though it seems almost too robootic. But I can't even call that a fault.