Reviews for Obvious Fact
darkenedcrystal chapter 10 . 6/7
Your writing style is epic amazing and so fitting for the Sherlock series. And i loved how you didn't make it all fluffy between them because that's not what the two of them are about! Really accurate and it was such a pleasure to read!
June31 chapter 1 . 6/1
Nice story, loved it
Nat chapter 10 . 5/18
That was really, really cute. Thank you !
I really liked it :)
JesseWang chapter 3 . 3/18
love it!English is hard for me,but I like this article so much!
MoonPrincess623 chapter 10 . 3/15
I absoutely love the last part. Amazing.
Li Chylee chapter 10 . 3/14
this is my favorite JohnLock fanfiction ever. thank you for writing this and sharing it with us. :))
Louise-Butterfly chapter 10 . 2/9
this was super cute 3
Lucy Gaol chapter 10 . 2/5
wonderful story!
izzybizzy333 chapter 10 . 1/24
I thought that this was really good, consistent characterization. I'm not a fan of the Johnlock ship honestly, but I thought you did it exceptionally well and true to character. Nicely done, a pleasure to read.
izzybizzy333 chapter 5 . 1/24
You're so good at the characterization! It's masterful.
leetah.evee chapter 4 . 1/22
I enjoy how much you KNOW these two people. I have read and consumed as much Sherlock literature and visual media as I can. It's refreshing, insightful and intelligent. Look forward to more. (And more potential johnlock of course...)
leetah.evee chapter 2 . 1/22
Aww 3 Sherlock's logic is so progressive. Sussing out TRUTH
leetah.evee chapter 1 . 1/22
Yay! Liking it so far.
starspangledfeels chapter 10 . 1/20
I didn't realize just how much I shipped JohnLock until reading this. I guess I had forgotten. Thank you so much for writing this wonderfully delightful fanfic and allowing me to have a sudden epiphany and causing me to squeal and act like a 14-year-old and be unable to go a single minute without scream texting 'JOHNLOCK' at all of my friends.

Wonderful work! Only a few grammatical errors as far as I could tell.
1,012 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »