Reviews for Obvious Fact
Sushiie chapter 10 . 9/7
I love it, it's great, they're working so well together
Friglit chapter 10 . 7/13
Bwhahahahah love it XD this is totally how I imagine them being together if it were canon its perfect down to the last mental detail.
Elias Cook chapter 10 . 7/4
This was so cute. :D Loved the way you developed it. But what did Mycroft get wrong on John? Sad that that wasn't continued. Great story!
darkenedcrystal chapter 10 . 6/7
Your writing style is epic amazing and so fitting for the Sherlock series. And i loved how you didn't make it all fluffy between them because that's not what the two of them are about! Really accurate and it was such a pleasure to read!
June31 chapter 1 . 6/1
Nice story, loved it
Nat chapter 10 . 5/18
That was really, really cute. Thank you !
I really liked it :)
JesseWang chapter 3 . 3/18
love it!English is hard for me,but I like this article so much!
MoonPrincess623 chapter 10 . 3/15
I absoutely love the last part. Amazing.
Li Chylee chapter 10 . 3/14
this is my favorite JohnLock fanfiction ever. thank you for writing this and sharing it with us. :))
Louise-Butterfly chapter 10 . 2/9
this was super cute 3
Lucy Gaol chapter 10 . 2/5
wonderful story!
izzybizzy333 chapter 10 . 1/24
I thought that this was really good, consistent characterization. I'm not a fan of the Johnlock ship honestly, but I thought you did it exceptionally well and true to character. Nicely done, a pleasure to read.
izzybizzy333 chapter 5 . 1/24
You're so good at the characterization! It's masterful.
leetah.evee chapter 4 . 1/22
I enjoy how much you KNOW these two people. I have read and consumed as much Sherlock literature and visual media as I can. It's refreshing, insightful and intelligent. Look forward to more. (And more potential johnlock of course...)
1,015 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »