Reviews for Obvious Fact
Li Chylee chapter 10 . 3/14/2017
this is my favorite JohnLock fanfiction ever. thank you for writing this and sharing it with us. :))
Louise-Butterfly chapter 10 . 2/9/2017
this was super cute 3
Lucy Gaol chapter 10 . 2/5/2017
wonderful story!
izzybizzy333 chapter 10 . 1/24/2017
I thought that this was really good, consistent characterization. I'm not a fan of the Johnlock ship honestly, but I thought you did it exceptionally well and true to character. Nicely done, a pleasure to read.
izzybizzy333 chapter 5 . 1/24/2017
You're so good at the characterization! It's masterful.
leetah.evee chapter 4 . 1/22/2017
I enjoy how much you KNOW these two people. I have read and consumed as much Sherlock literature and visual media as I can. It's refreshing, insightful and intelligent. Look forward to more. (And more potential johnlock of course...)
leetah.evee chapter 2 . 1/22/2017
Aww 3 Sherlock's logic is so progressive. Sussing out TRUTH
leetah.evee chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
Yay! Liking it so far.
starspangledfeels chapter 10 . 1/20/2017
I didn't realize just how much I shipped JohnLock until reading this. I guess I had forgotten. Thank you so much for writing this wonderfully delightful fanfic and allowing me to have a sudden epiphany and causing me to squeal and act like a 14-year-old and be unable to go a single minute without scream texting 'JOHNLOCK' at all of my friends.

Wonderful work! Only a few grammatical errors as far as I could tell.
olivegray33 chapter 10 . 1/14/2017
I wish this story didn't have to end! The way you write them is wonderful. Thank you!
olivegray33 chapter 9 . 1/14/2017
Ahhhhh! I am bursting with joy! Loved the way you wrote the transition into their relationship!
olivegray33 chapter 4 . 1/14/2017
You totally capture their relationship! John really is the only one that Sherlock listens to.
olivegray33 chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
Oh my god! So adorable! Love it! Can't wait to see what will happen next.
Potterel08 chapter 10 . 1/10/2017
I love this, so funny and it just fits!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/3/2017
I just bingeread all of it and well done! it didnt feel out of character which is something that happens a lot with other stories and i liked the texting
1,021 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »