Reviews for Obvious Fact
This was wonderful. And hysterical - I appreciate that you brought it full circle. Well done.
KageDanza chapter 10 . 4/14
I just had a feels attack in the middle of math class thanks to you. *falsely angry face*
Good job.
This is very funny
heartfortwilight chapter 1 . 4/1
Dear MuseDePandora,

CONGRATULATIONS! The Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards would like to inform you that you have been nominated in the following categories:

-Time Favorite Sherlock Fanfic - Obvious Fact

Voting will start on April 11, 2016. We will take votes for three weeks before closing on May 2, 2016.

Feel free to let your readers know about this event, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

-Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards
awards. fanaticfanfics. com
That was adorable and lovely - you're very talented
uuuuwwwwwwagh I love this so so much, uve written their characters perfectly also ty so much for including asexuality and the fact that bi/pan/poly ppl exist (assuming that's what u meant when u wrote that not being gay doesn't mean ur straight) but it was also rly well written and their characters were perfeeect like dude :')
Owl chapter 10 . 2/1
Gorgeous! I love your characterisations.
g chapter 1 . 1/6
awww my first sherlock fic-thing! ok. this was very cute. im in
CaiaNadiya chapter 10 . 1/5
Just finished. And ! This was so... cute? Idk :D This was awesome.
quivering quill chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
sweet :) but maybe more than just two chapters out of ten, where they are actually "together" would be more balanced. but you write very well :)
Christine Anthemum chapter 10 . 10/20/2015
Ohmygod. YES. LOVE IT!
Evlynn2012 chapter 10 . 9/29/2015
I think this is the second or third time I've read this particular story. I've been a fan of this pairing since I first saw the show and I really enjoy how you've played out their romance. Thank you for writing it and posting it and allowing me the joy of reading it through.
Owl chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
Awesome! Love your rendition of the characters.
ToastandOut chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
This is actually seriously cute
EllenZzzz chapter 10 . 8/21/2015
This was so sweet. I loved it.

Still want to know what Mycroft told John at the end of Chapter 7 though ;)
976 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »