Reviews for Obvious Fact
glowingXembers chapter 1 . 3/16
Very good, I can't wait to read more
I really liked this!
drovitch77 chapter 10 . 3/16
Great work, love it!
read-a-holic1 chapter 10 . 3/13
Hello :) I must say that I positively adore your work... I must have re-read it countless times... Thanks so much for this :)
BananaTurtle chapter 10 . 3/11
Hehe that was the most straight forward and cute fanfic EVER! I loved it :D
Little Dii -LD chapter 10 . 3/8
This story is simply beautiful.
Akiros chapter 10 . 3/1
One word: Cute.
FabIsHere chapter 10 . 2/26
Absolutely lovely, definitely. The descriptions were flawless, and the flow was very good. You are an amazing write, if I do say so myself. :)
mEEEm chapter 10 . 2/23
Loved this :)
Pompeii-to-Athens chapter 10 . 2/18
This story was so freaking cute! I love the last text. 'you're such a romantic.' lol! You're writing style is witty and entertaining, and you should definetly keep it up. You write Sherlock very well, and that can be a hard task.
Ciao,
- Pompeii-to-Athens
sabrevauge chapter 6 . 2/13
Chapter six just made me melt. In a nice way. I fully realize that I'm an emotional mess somedays, but this just gave me the Popsicle on summer sidewalk treatment!
I liked the bit about the messages in the search history.
Liz chapter 10 . 2/11
It was really quite excellent as it began, but then when you introduced the relationship you handled it very awkwardly. Sherlock and John have much more chemistry than your story lets on. It this is Johnlock fanfic, then treat it with the appropriate amount of Johnlock; don't simply restate elements of the BBC story and subtly introduce the idea of romance into it.
However, it was very well-written and, for the most part, engaging.
vanessa chapter 10 . 2/2
aw oh my god this was adorable! it represented their relationship perfectly and if they are ever going to be a couple in bbc sherlock, i think or at least i wish their relationship would look like this! you are very talented btw x
desgirl28 chapter 10 . 1/31