Reviews for Obvious Fact
This was really sweet(:
Boooger chapter 10 . 1/13
Read it :) twas lovely
Minako53 chapter 10 . 1/13
Such a great story with a wonderful flow! You captured their personalities perfectly in such a fundamental way! Thank you for this gem! :)
Nalou chapter 10 . 1/10
Hey !
Just to say I loved your little fic ! Really pleasant to read ! So, thank you ! :-D

Bye from France !

Nalou
Roheryn chapter 1 . 1/3
Rereading the first chapter for the 10th time. One of my fav chapters of this story :-D
Mistress Steff chapter 10 . 1/1
Great fic! It was really cute, and funny. I really loved the development of their relationship!
Mistress Steff chapter 1 . 1/1
So cute!
DarkflamesSolitude chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
So well written! The characters were perfectly portrayed too. ) I enjoyed this thoroughly.
louisesnape chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa love it ! I'm sad it's so short, I could have read a dozen more chaters like that XD
Dan chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
Brilliant! I loved it, everything, I just come from seeing the series, and let me tell you as I read this the music soundtrack played in my head prefectly. that's how good it is. It fits perfectly.
inu382 chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
I really enjoyed your story. I like that not much changed between Sherlock and John; I especially enjoyed that John's small tantrum didn't last more than maybe a page. I thought they were very much still Sherlock Holmes and John Watson and all that changed was a little less sexual frustration. Great job!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
I love the fact John's first proper 'romantic gesture' is giving Sherlock a cow's stomach. XD
yuzik01 chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
Oh, I'll gladly leave a review for you, I absolutely loved this story! It was written very well, authentically in character, I could imagine everything in my head just as if it was a real episode, I could see every movement, face expression, hear every line said in the characters' voices. The story was detailed, meaningful, funny and fluffy. I love the subtleties. Everything I like in a good fanfiction, right here. Thank you! :)
Serenity Blossom chapter 10 . 10/15/2014
Brilliant, just how it should be.
glitter-ink-productions chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Since you so nicely asked, I'll leave you a review :) I loved this chapter, your writing is really well and I am excited as to what's about to happen next! I especially enjoyed the text messages that Sherlock wrote to John, they seemed so ... Sherlock-typical and were really creative!
947 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »