Reviews for Obvious Fact
g chapter 1 . 1/6
awww my first sherlock fic-thing! ok. this was very cute. im in
CaiaNadiya chapter 10 . 1/5
Just finished. And ! This was so... cute? Idk :D This was awesome.
quivering quill chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
sweet :) but maybe more than just two chapters out of ten, where they are actually "together" would be more balanced. but you write very well :)
Christine Anthemum chapter 10 . 10/20/2015
Ohmygod. YES. LOVE IT!
Evlynn2012 chapter 10 . 9/29/2015
I think this is the second or third time I've read this particular story. I've been a fan of this pairing since I first saw the show and I really enjoy how you've played out their romance. Thank you for writing it and posting it and allowing me the joy of reading it through.
Owl chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
Awesome! Love your rendition of the characters.
ToastandOut chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
This is actually seriously cute
EllenZzzz chapter 10 . 8/21/2015
This was so sweet. I loved it.

Still want to know what Mycroft told John at the end of Chapter 7 though ;)
oregonbird chapter 9 . 8/19/2015
Just getting better - stronger. I was sorry that John's opening discussion was nothing more than more homophobic reiteration; it seemed like a great place to take it to another level. Sometimes skipping over the obvious and going for metaphor works, or perhaps skipping the meme scene and jump to the kiss and What Comes Next. Not sex! - but what comes next. A perfectly clear moment like that to create a historic scene in, and so few writers take it!
oregonbird chapter 8 . 8/18/2015
Now that... that was writing. There were hints before, but this chapter nailed it. Excellent timing.
werewolf6780 chapter 10 . 8/18/2015
This... Was really something. In a good way.
bluecupcakes chapter 10 . 8/13/2015
I LOVE THIS
The Seven of Us chapter 10 . 8/8/2015
I'm laughing my head off and my mother is giving me strange looks. XD XD XD Great job!
-Ruby
Merthallum chapter 10 . 8/7/2015
That. was. Amazing. I have never seen someone pull off Johnlock so beautifully and smoothly. Pure genius. Wow.
treena-ivy-carter chapter 10 . 7/13/2015
I thought this was a great story and I am really happy I stumbled across it. I don't normally read fics for Sherlock on fanfic anymore, but it was linked to on fanlore so I thought, "Why not?" Needless to say, I'm really happy I decided to read this.

I think the characterization is very nice and I appreciate the relationship between them. It's quite nice.

Thank you for writing.