Reviews for Obvious Fact
Nat chapter 10 . 5/18/2017
That was really, really cute. Thank you !
Guest chapter 10 . 3/19/2017
I really liked it :)
JesseWang chapter 3 . 3/18/2017
love it!English is hard for me,but I like this article so much!
MoonPrincess623 chapter 10 . 3/15/2017
I absoutely love the last part. Amazing.
Li Chylee chapter 10 . 3/14/2017
this is my favorite JohnLock fanfiction ever. thank you for writing this and sharing it with us. :))
Louise-Butterfly chapter 10 . 2/9/2017
this was super cute 3
Lucy Gaol chapter 10 . 2/5/2017
wonderful story!
izzybizzy333 chapter 10 . 1/24/2017
I thought that this was really good, consistent characterization. I'm not a fan of the Johnlock ship honestly, but I thought you did it exceptionally well and true to character. Nicely done, a pleasure to read.
izzybizzy333 chapter 5 . 1/24/2017
You're so good at the characterization! It's masterful.
leetah.evee chapter 4 . 1/22/2017
I enjoy how much you KNOW these two people. I have read and consumed as much Sherlock literature and visual media as I can. It's refreshing, insightful and intelligent. Look forward to more. (And more potential johnlock of course...)
leetah.evee chapter 2 . 1/22/2017
Aww 3 Sherlock's logic is so progressive. Sussing out TRUTH
leetah.evee chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
Yay! Liking it so far.
starspangledfeels chapter 10 . 1/20/2017
I didn't realize just how much I shipped JohnLock until reading this. I guess I had forgotten. Thank you so much for writing this wonderfully delightful fanfic and allowing me to have a sudden epiphany and causing me to squeal and act like a 14-year-old and be unable to go a single minute without scream texting 'JOHNLOCK' at all of my friends.

Wonderful work! Only a few grammatical errors as far as I could tell.
olivegray33 chapter 10 . 1/14/2017
I wish this story didn't have to end! The way you write them is wonderful. Thank you!
olivegray33 chapter 9 . 1/14/2017
Ahhhhh! I am bursting with joy! Loved the way you wrote the transition into their relationship!
1,055 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »