Reviews for Obvious Fact
lizique chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
There were parts I really liked and parts I wasn't really convinced by. Overall it was well worth the read.
codename.penguin chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I liked that...unexpected and entertaining.
doremi13 chapter 9 . 9/23/2014
Oh, dear author, what have you done with me? I was not exactly pleased with this pair in a romantic way before, but then I read this and I can only thank you. I like it. Very. Much. Go on like this! :)
HenryKate chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
Loving this fic. Thanks for posting
Scribbles in the Dark chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
I really enjoyed this story. Just wanted to let you know :)
Weyhe chapter 10 . 9/10/2014
Such a sweet story! And very funny too!
I can only imagine Sherlock and John having this kind of relationship, complicated and loving at the same time..
I really enjoyed reading this!
fangirl chapter 10 . 9/9/2014
THIS WAS AMAZING
Thank you for writing and sharing this great piece of work
It's been a while since I have been looking for some similar fictions and I'm glad I found this
Moonlit Petals chapter 10 . 9/9/2014
This was... OH GOD THIS SHIP WILL BE THE END OF ME. WHY ARE THEY SO PERFECT? w
Reveriemare chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
Okay, when you put it this way - it makes their relationship a very hilarious thing to read :D
For them, romance is entirely different than most people would define it. They don't do the usual stuff like giving flowers or chocolate. Instead, there's cow stomach. I like that!
You did a very good job with this and although you focused on the humorous scenes about their time as "flatmates", I wish there'd be chapter 11 and more - the last two chapters were a bit different than the others before, mainly because of their new relationship, but I really, really enjoyed reading them.
If you could consider writing a one-shot or something about them living together as an official couple, that would be really, really nice :)
Thank you for writing, kudos!
Delasya chapter 10 . 8/19/2014
Ok, that was... really cute ! And funny too, I liked it ! :)
MeluT chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
Fantastic! Loved it!
mad-zelda-cryaotic chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
that was amazingly well written! several times I laughed out loud. you are very skilled at capturing a character's personality with words. 3
jenny chapter 10 . 7/26/2014
Well written, very nice! Thanks for keeping it clean and safe for work. Very IC.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
Elegant and sweet. My compliments.
XxKingArthurIIIxX chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
I really REALLY loved your story. I just love how wrote about Sherlock and John's relationship without making them OOC. I know that must be difficult, so I really admire the fact that you managed to pull it off. Amazing story.
947 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »