Reviews for Obvious Fact
Monique chapter 10 . 6/6/2016
aND THAT ENDING WAS LOVELY.
I absolutely just.
This was a brilliant fic.
This is actually my second time reading.
But I felt bad cause I hadn't said how brilliant this fic was the first time!
LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!
Will reccomend it to all my friends! 33333
Monique chapter 9 . 6/6/2016
Wow okay soooooo SO MUCH GOOD TO SAY. First of all, "She's the gay one and there can only be one gay one in the family" FAVE LINE Lmfao.
Secondly just wow like this is so true to them and how they are and it's just amazing. I mean brilliantly done so brilliant.
You are amazing like wowowowow.
The tounges part and just how non-chalant Sherlock seems to be compared to how analytical of every emotion and detail John is.
SPOT ON I LOVED IT, LOVED IT LOVED IT.
STUPENDOUS STUPENDOUS 33
Monique chapter 8 . 6/6/2016
Seriously this chapter was amazing.
You did a brilliant job of capturing them both I love it! 33333
Monique chapter 7 . 6/6/2016
So freaking good
Monique chapter 6 . 6/6/2016
LMAO "Of course I can cook", "You can't make a bed"
Brilliant
Monique chapter 5 . 6/6/2016
You know it's true what John says, like Sherlock is helping them and yet they still view him as though he's a monster because his methods and way of thinking is abnormal.
Monique chapter 4 . 6/6/2016
I really love how in character they are!
It's like i'm watching an episode.
Monique chapter 3 . 6/6/2016
They're so cute tbh omg
Monique chapter 2 . 6/6/2016
Still loving it :)
Monique chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
This was adorable. I love it.
You got the characters spot on!
morning sun chapter 10 . 5/31/2016
I'm feeling terrible, but this perked me right up.

Loved it. Very funny and sweet and well written. I especially enjoyed Sherlock's texts to John. Thanks for giving me a luagh. I really enjoyed this, you're a fantastic writer! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 5/30/2016
This was wonderful. And hysterical - I appreciate that you brought it full circle. Well done.
KageDanza chapter 10 . 4/14/2016
I just had a feels attack in the middle of math class thanks to you. *falsely angry face*
Good job.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/10/2016
This is very funny
heartfortwilight chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Dear MuseDePandora,

CONGRATULATIONS! The Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards would like to inform you that you have been nominated in the following categories:

-Time Favorite Sherlock Fanfic - Obvious Fact

Voting will start on April 11, 2016. We will take votes for three weeks before closing on May 2, 2016.

Feel free to let your readers know about this event, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

-Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards