Reviews for Obvious Fact
Basser chapter 10 . 4/10/2012
Hahaha oh god so adorable. This is the most naturally-evolving JohnLock I've ever read! And even once everything's all official it still feels completely in-character. Sherlock's "we'll have sex later" bit especially, I laughed like an idiot at that one for a good five minutes. Overall just brilliant, I'll no doubt be reading it again soon!
halas chapter 10 . 4/10/2012
Haha! I can totally imagine them doing this... Awesome fic!

-Halas
LeoSum chapter 10 . 4/9/2012
This is a lovely series of chapters~ each one is very sweet and deliberate. Thank you for the delightful read :)
Ophelia Blake chapter 10 . 4/5/2012
That was so adorable. I think you capture the characters well enough. Had me squeeing at the end. :D Cheers for the fantastic read.
majorbookluver chapter 10 . 4/3/2012
Amazing! Please update soon!
Potato Monarch chapter 10 . 3/31/2012
It was highly amusing.
Effin4 chapter 10 . 3/29/2012
I just have to say, you are an amazing writer! The story is excellent, and it adds cream to the cake that it's so extremely good written. You have kept Sherlock and John so in character, I'm truly amazed. I had a great time reading this. Splendid work! :)
J chapter 10 . 3/28/2012
Fun story, I liked it, particularly the bit with the birthday card.
Doodled93 chapter 10 . 3/24/2012
This was really sweet, I enjoyed reading it.

When John was like 'We aren't having sex so we aren't in a relationship' all I could think was "silly John, those tricks are for kids! Stop being an ass :("

Also, getting him a stomach is romantic, but can you actually get one in a grocery store? Certainly not at any of the stores I go to O_O

Thanks for writing this :D I hope you end up putting up (or have already) a sequel :D
Nikita Morrowind chapter 10 . 3/13/2012
That was just... EVERYTHING WAS ADORABLE. That's /exactly/ the relationship I would imagine them having. This is basically my new headcanon. I absolutely LOVE stories where John has basically no idea that he's practically married...

ANDERSON AND THE BIRTHDAY CARDS. IN CLASS AND CRYING WITH SUPPRESSED GIGGLES. I THINK I PEED A LITTLE.
Raye Black chapter 10 . 3/13/2012
I've left you two reviews already, and that could probably be annoying, but I don't care, cuz I wanted to tell you that this was the most well-written and in-character fic series I've read on this site. It wasn't super angsty and made me smile a LOT. I think a lot of people focus on the tragedy of John and Sherlock's relationship, but there's so much happiness and so much potential for it, so I think this series was amazing and I thank you for writing it in a creative cohesive way.

PS: I really hope that if Sherlock was real, he would text John just as you wrote he would.
Raye Black chapter 9 . 3/13/2012
Love how you tied all of the other bits and pieces together in this chapter! And the part where Sherlock kisses John when he's excited about the new lead is just so on point! Hoooooray for JohnLock!
Raye Black chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
This chapter is my favorite so far. You captured Sherlock perfectly; the part where Sherlock's head is thrown back "as if enduring some physical agony," is definitely something he would do. As was the part where he scampered from the room because he had a "break-through."

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this!
JamIsMyCupOfTea chapter 10 . 3/13/2012
Awwww~~ SO Dayum Cute! :3
Nekocin chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
This is enjoyable. Even though I don't ship the original Sherlock/John. But with the BBC adaption and fics like yours, I'm reconsidering the pairing. And oh, I like the comparison between John and Sherlock about being actually dangerous in the sense of having a weapon and really using it. That was brilliant. Thank you for sharing this.
947 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 .. Last Next »