Reviews for Obvious Fact
OnceInaBlueMoon chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
I really enjoyed reading this! The 9th chapter was brilliant :3
I Double Dare You chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
Oh dear, I just never wanted this to end. It's like the written version of the show, except better because the denial issues are addressed in the best way. Really, to me, this whole thing was perfection and I am so grateful to be able to read this wonderful piece. Truly amazing. Undoubtedly the best J/S fic I've ever read. I tip my hat to you, talented writer.
Gideon Moriattis chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
Complicated, yeah. I can't stop laughing. Thank you.
MiaMeadows chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
Love this! Sat and read the whole thing in one go, couldn't look away. Great job :) :) M
teaisnice chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
One of the best Johnlock fics. It perfectly shows how they depend on and need each other. Love it!
Blazing Ace chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
Sherlock was just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo EPIC!

Definitely faving this!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
Sherlock is just toooooo EPIC!

Definitely faving this!
sleepngdragon chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
This is extremely cute. I aww'ed more times than not :)
XxMalfoyxX chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
Loved it, loved it, LOVED IT! Wonderful story! : D
La Luna Negra chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwww, this was really lovely. I loved it. I just wish Mycroft was a bit more involved. Although he does have the tendency of complicating things further. Oh well.
Thank you so much for writing this.
La Luna Negra chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
Normally, it's Sherlock's the one in denial. Very refreshing :D
La Luna Negra chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
I thought the epiphany would strike while talking with Mycroft . . . on to the next chapter.
La Luna Negra chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
niiiiiiiiiiiiiice
on to the next chapter.
La Luna Negra chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
I enjoyed reading this so far. I love reading about snapshots of John's interactions with Sherlock. Very insightful :D and their sense of humor is very in character and refreshing
MISTALI chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
I absolutely love your story. You have both Sherlock and John perfectly in character, which could be a struggle in Sherlock's case, I think. I really enjoyed reading this.

Favourite!