Reviews for Obvious Fact
hanging in there chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
I enjoyed the humor. Nice story. Thanks.
appleblossomfairy chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
" Bringing you fresh stomach, he texted while waiting in line.

You're such a romantic. SH

They had a complicated relationship. Obviously."

This was quite a cute little fic... and well handled. Of course Sherlock would give him the brush off in a case. Nicely charactered. Charactered? I don't think that's a word. Let me try again: Nicely characterized. Yes. Very good.
Piggy chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
Great. Loved it
Shinigami Ace chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
I very much enjoyed this story. Short and sweet. The first few chapters with John's revelations were very well written.

I'm sad I don't get to know what John talked about with Mycroft though, I'm so curious! WHAT WAS HE WRONG ABOUT
the.eagle11 chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
That was just great! I laughed and got all warm inside with the end. Are you planing on writing other fics? Maybe a sequel to this one? ;)
notquite.somethingelse chapter 10 . 6/23/2012
"Bringing you fresh stomach, he texted while waiting in line.

You're such a romantic. SH"

Hahaha!

Aw! :D Loved every chapter. It's amazing how in-character they are. Especially since it's a romance fic.

Great work!
Nachtderwolf chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
OMG, this was AWESOME. So clinical, so to the point, so... Sherlock. And the texts were perfect, had me laughing the entire time. You made the whole relationship thing so natural you alomst couldn't help but think, 'well, DUH.' Thanks for the great read!
DeejayMil chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
I don't usually ship with Sherlock, I prefer the asexual approach, but oh my god, I squeed so hard reading this, they really are an adorable couple :3
rainydaydreams chapter 10 . 6/15/2012
Wow, so I've decided I love this.
lilyrose225 chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
I wish there was some way to show you more appreciation than simply a review I can't write much in and a "Favorite" from the last chapter. All I can say is, the last three lines. Priceless. XD
lilyrose225 chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
"We'll have sex later," has to be my favorite part of this entire story. Well, I haven't gotten to chapter 10 yet. But it's just so /Sherlock/. You have their voices down to a science.
renata regina chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
I love Sherlock's text messages. I've got my fingers crossed that you've written more Sherlock ff for me to read. [: Off to check!
CJ chapter 10 . 6/3/2012
Fabulous! And I don't usually like any slash in this particular fandom (bromance believer usually). But this was...marvellous!
zechirator chapter 10 . 5/30/2012
that was adorable. :)
Rinnalaiss chapter 10 . 5/30/2012
Love love love! I particularly enjoyed the end of chapter 9 when Sherlock informs John, "We're having sex later." That was so in character I burst out laughing. I also enjoyed Sherlock's texts, and how it began and ended with vanilla ice cream.

Well done!