Reviews for Obvious Fact
JamIsMyCupOfTea chapter 10 . 3/13/2012
Awwww~~ SO Dayum Cute! :3
Nekocin chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
This is enjoyable. Even though I don't ship the original Sherlock/John. But with the BBC adaption and fics like yours, I'm reconsidering the pairing. And oh, I like the comparison between John and Sherlock about being actually dangerous in the sense of having a weapon and really using it. That was brilliant. Thank you for sharing this.
TrickstersHeir chapter 10 . 3/10/2012
I liked them. They were very sweet.
Me chapter 10 . 3/8/2012
This was surprisingly awesome! Have you written anything else awesome. I think I'll find out now. Stalk you. :)
Me chapter 10 . 3/8/2012
Sherlocked Spock chapter 10 . 3/8/2012
'Bringing you fresh stomach, he texted while waiting in line.

You're such a romantic. SH

They had a complicated relationship. Obviously.'

Best ending ever. :)
Caramel.Raven chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
Hahaha, this was definitely a cute and funny story. Loved the fluff ;D ICE CREAM!
Clara chapter 10 . 3/6/2012
awww. sweet :)
It's-Teatime-Somewhere chapter 10 . 3/6/2012
That's a really good story! I liked how the ending me up with the beginning, it made it a really solid ending. Also, I aboslutly LOVE sexually awkward!Sherlock! He's so awk...and you can feel it in this piece which makes it tat much more real!
ChaozA chapter 10 . 3/6/2012
*smile*

abrupt and confusing while disturbingly logical these whole 10 chapters, but it made me smile. thank you
swerley chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
Lovely. Adorable.

What. You said short was okay.

Just kidding. I loved it and I'm saving it as a favorite. Thanks for writing it.
StarryEyed41 chapter 10 . 3/4/2012
I love this fic! I've read it a few times now. I love these texts from Sherlock. It sound just like him. I can here his voice as I read them. :)

Great idea for a fic. Very true to the characters!
reticento chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
Great story. Love how you describe their relationship: how it looks from the outside and how John sees it. Thanks.
uzumaki misaki chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
awesome! i loved it, especially the last two chapters. i look forward to reading more of your sherlock stories.
Justine Lark chapter 10 . 2/28/2012
My review for chapter 9 got messed up!

Ch 9: I love how John is fixated on Sherlock's hair, mouth and eyes. I can relate. "Sherlock was this force of nature, this category unto himself. He just happened to have a body of a man." nicely put!

Ch 10: Funny and cute!