Reviews for Obvious Fact
Jinnie chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Nice 'dead body' plot about the same victim being murdered three times! Very creative, can't wait to read more :)
Holly Marie Fowl chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
His texts...I can't stop laughing. "Where's your gun?" haha.

That story was completely awesome, btw. :)

HMF
Sharon T chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
Great story
akisura12 chapter 10 . 7/20/2011
This story was wonderful! Beautifully written, perfect in describing emotions and surroundings, though not overly so, and utterlly adorable. Brilliant job, I loved it :)
PsychicOtaku182 chapter 10 . 7/20/2011
Ah, I love unconventional relationships! It was great, every chapter!
01110011 01110101 01101001 011 chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
Adorable piece :) I enjoyed this very much, your writing has this balance to it that makes reading so much more pleasurable. In all, cute cute story :)
Wingdance chapter 10 . 7/16/2011
Very lovely, I enjoyed it a lot. Sorry for the short review, but you did say you didn't mind the brevity so long as it existed, and now I ought to go to sleep.
akuma-river chapter 10 . 7/16/2011
Okay that was cute.
Caighlee chapter 10 . 7/7/2011
Pwahahahahaha! XD Love this. The texts were, I think, the best part. They were so /random/ and SHERLOCK. And awesome.

In all, this entire story of drabbles was very good, thank you for writing this. And letting us see some of John's thought process of the relationship thing was really cool. And that the entire collection of drabbles is sort of on the same timeline is a nice thing too. My favorite chapter, I think, is when Sherlock 'gives' Anderson the Birthday card. Please, expand. I NEED TO KNOW! 8
MyColdHeart chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
I really, really enjoyed your story. Seriously one of the best I've read. There was just something about it, it was funny, adorable, it had it's dramatic parts, it gave me the warm fuzzies, and everything was in character and I could actually see it all playing out in my head.

I'm defiantly reading more of your works. Thank you for writing this!
Khenstrial chapter 10 . 7/3/2011
I loved this story. The writing was beautiful and everyone was kept perfectly in character. Good job!
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 10 . 7/2/2011
Gah, LOVED it!
ReaderinthePNW chapter 10 . 6/26/2011
Adorable, and very in-character, really loved it!
Ichigh0st chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
this was freaking adorable. thank you.
luxy27 chapter 10 . 6/13/2011
Loved it. I thought it took John a long time to realise what was up, but it still worked really nicely ) Great story.
925 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 58 .. Last Next »