Reviews for Obvious Fact
iamasherlockian chapter 10 . 1/12/2012
Awww hahah this was cute!

sami1010220 chapter 10 . 1/11/2012
I'm not sure what I had initially expected from this fic, but this was far better than I thought it would be. It was just such a unique way of showing their relationship, focusing on one characteristic in each chapter. It was beautifully written, clever, and cute. Great job!
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
Very cute XD
water kangaroo chapter 10 . 1/9/2012
YO MOFFAT. IMMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT FANFICTION WRITERS HAVE SOME OF THE BEST PLOT IDEAS OUT THERE. my life would be complete if this was canon...just UGH. IT FITS PERFECTLY. It's head canon now. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.
NitzMalfoy chapter 10 . 1/8/2012
Lovely work. Please write something more of the same sort..Love the way you wrote S/J :)
axisfiraga chapter 10 . 1/7/2012
I liked this very much. :)
Hello chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
This was absolutely amazing. I was smiling, giggling, and squealing throughout the whole story. Your Sherlock and John were lovely and there interactions were realistic, sweet, and funny. Thanks for writing.
MusicalEscape chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
I'm here! I'm reviewing! After spending quite some time rolling around on the floor squealing and flailing (I was lying on my stomach to read), admittedly, but here's a review that would make Sherlock proud! (It's slightly cryptic AND annoying! -insert Moriarty laugh-)

Ice cream is gooooooood. So is cake. And candy. Sugar makes me calm. I've only been on a sugar high once, probably because I went too long without having some form of sugar. Like I said, sugar calms me.

You've probably just gained a new stal- errr... FOLLOWER of your stories. *innocent smile*
skiesofchinablue chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
Thanks, reading this cheered me up xx
Dreamera Tear chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
Entertainment. Definitely what the Dr prescribed for me. I love the little nuances about their relationship, and how everything was highlighted to make it their very own unique and somewhat horrifying but oh-so fluffy and sweet relationship. 3 3
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Good chaper
Melodylink chapter 10 . 12/17/2011
That was great - enjoyed it :)
Deeply Creepy chapter 10 . 12/14/2011
Just /had/ to pop in to say. That birthday card. Genious. And he will never suspect Harry XD

Thanks for a lovely read 3
enchanted nightingale chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
nice! :)
VanillaPerky chapter 10 . 12/8/2011
Well, this is just lovely ;)

It actually made me feel giddy x3

It is written in a way that makes it easy to identify oneself with John and Sherlock :3

Brilliant!

Would really like to see more stories about these two smart-ass guys! :D

(it was really hilarious too xD )
981 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 58 .. Last Next »