Reviews for Obvious Fact
lightsjourney chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
Lol at the texts. I liked this. Very fun to read. :-)
CharmingKarma chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
This was really well written, and it wwas really intereating! Usually authors, and let's face it, fans, romanticise thir relationship. With your story, the romance was very John and Sherlock. By that I mean unusual but normal for them. They're a little more attuned to eachother and themselves, but it's subtle. It really emphasizes the little difference in their realitionship before and after John making it official, or rather acknowledging it. Good job, I had a blast reading this! Thanks for putting your time and effort into this. Vheers, may your plot bunnies mob you frequently and without ceremony!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
Oddly enough I think you've captured what its like to be in a relationship w a person w aspbergers. I've been literally kidnapped into being w one silly but charming dolt, and now am with one who didn't think gender, age, or race was important enough to put on his dating profile!

stupid mobile keyboard. I'll try to log in on my computer and remark more

Your writing is fantastic
mika chapter 10 . 2/9/2012
Lol this was absolutely adorable!
celinae chapter 10 . 2/5/2012
Wonderful and sweet and I love your Sherlock with his single-mindedness and fondness for John. :)
koneko zero chapter 10 . 2/5/2012
A brilliant fic - hilarious and adorable with an excellently employed sprinkling of angst. Every chapter has been a joy to read and your characterisations are spot on.

Thank you very much for all your hard work.
Autumn Pearl chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This was really cute and sweet.

I love the characterizations of John and Sherlock; you did an amazing job.

I really enjoyed this. _
wandofhawthorn chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
ADORABLE. All of it. The whole thing. I loved loved loved Sherlock's texts, and I feel like you really captured both of them perfectly.
ladypredator chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
LOL! Nice touch with the bday card for Anderson.

And I loved this bit: "He liked the fact that they seemed to think he was the safe one. It amused him. John had killed people and still carried the gun, still used it. Sherlock helped catch murderers and his first impulse was never violence. They thought John was nice and they called Sherlock dangerous, a psychopath, and a freak." Always watch the quiet ones. :)
Lyrium Flower chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
This was a lovely little story - light, airy and feel-good like vanilla ice-cream. Deftly sketched characterisation, witty, humorous and well observed description. Great work!

Really enjoyed the texts at the end!
Phyona chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
This was very enjoyable! My favorite part was when John was sick and Sherlock made him an omelet. I like when fanfic writers tone down the romance for the sake of the characters being more accurate. It actually ups the fluff in a strange way. Wonderful job! I was having trouble finding a good, in-character fanfic and you satisfied my need perfectly!
beyond-the-twilight chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
Wonderful story with great characterisation. Loved it :)
Kokoroyume chapter 10 . 1/25/2012
Great story, I liked it :D

Thank you !
Mafalda-E-Hopkirk chapter 10 . 1/24/2012
This story, I loved. My favourite parts were "We'll have sex later", the whole texting-to-annoy-John conversation, and the 'You're such a romantic' line. This was amazing and, I thought, very in-character.
Dhampir72 chapter 10 . 1/24/2012
Great fic. Wonderful portrayal of characters! You had all the parts sad and comedic and beautiful written with spectacular style. I wish all fanfiction was like this. Thank you~!
1,018 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 58 .. Last Next »