Reviews for Obvious Fact
Lyrium Flower chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
This was a lovely little story - light, airy and feel-good like vanilla ice-cream. Deftly sketched characterisation, witty, humorous and well observed description. Great work!

Really enjoyed the texts at the end!
Phyona chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
This was very enjoyable! My favorite part was when John was sick and Sherlock made him an omelet. I like when fanfic writers tone down the romance for the sake of the characters being more accurate. It actually ups the fluff in a strange way. Wonderful job! I was having trouble finding a good, in-character fanfic and you satisfied my need perfectly!
beyond-the-twilight chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
Wonderful story with great characterisation. Loved it :)
Kokoroyume chapter 10 . 1/25/2012
Great story, I liked it :D

Thank you !
Mafalda-E-Hopkirk chapter 10 . 1/24/2012
This story, I loved. My favourite parts were "We'll have sex later", the whole texting-to-annoy-John conversation, and the 'You're such a romantic' line. This was amazing and, I thought, very in-character.
Dhampir72 chapter 10 . 1/24/2012
Great fic. Wonderful portrayal of characters! You had all the parts sad and comedic and beautiful written with spectacular style. I wish all fanfiction was like this. Thank you~!
queerasheckie chapter 9 . 1/24/2012
Oh gods

I was banking on reading all ten and then reviewing by

'We'll have sex later.'

the frankness made me snort with laughter, then giggle.

Your characterisation is brilliant.

Cheers.
WeAreTomorrow chapter 9 . 1/23/2012
Beautiful.

A wonderful crescendo of an ending.

The tearing of a page he hadn't known existed. Quite poetically summing up the story, the emotion and denial and inevitability all in that one little sentence.

Thank you.
WeAreTomorrow chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
Be still my heart.

Grinning like an idiot. And the fact that Sherlock can cook.

To be fair, I completely agree with John. Who could have known? And omelets?

Sherlock's ego amuses me to no end.

I have the feeling that John doesn't mind getting sick so much now.
WeAreTomorrow chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
Okay, okay. This one is my favorite.

Giggled out loud along with them in the end. It's okay though, *I'm* not the one at the crime scene of a cannibalistic murder. Loved that touch by the way.

('How can you tell it's a women?')

And the birthday card brilliance

Donovan and Anderson always manage to put my teeth on edge. It's true, most people are idiots. I like the bit about John being the more dangerous one and Sherlock being the one who helps people. He just doesn't help them nicely.

'I think he was crying a bit.'

Thank you.
WeAreTomorrow chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
My favorite chapter so far.

'He might need it late.' I love this and all it's implications. I love how you create an undercurrent of something deeper as they debate this and as always I love the insights into John's philosophy of their relationship.

*Such* a Sherlock move, that. Ripping out the last page.

And of course, John's counter. That one percent, you know? They're tricky.

The whole thing just made me grin. You've really got them down as characters.
WeAreTomorrow chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
'They didn't even have a case.'

Sherlock, dear lord. Don't make me love you more than I already do.

I like John's internal reasoning, his glee at being allowed access to these parts of Sherlock's life. It rings very true; just another reason why he couldn't ever leave.

You create a scene that fits in really well with the story of BBC Sherlock, little deleted scenes that feel as real as the original thing.
WeAreTomorrow chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
The fact that John warns the wife made me smile.

Such a decent guy.

So is Sherlock, though tries to hide it. I like some of the theories you brought up, stuff that I never thought about before. It seems very Sherlock-esque to go about verbally "frisking" the cabbies after what happened last time.

And the VIP.

*grins*
WeAreTomorrow chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
First off, thank you. This first taste (just a small one, mind) was absolutely wonderful.

I love how Sherlock's influence, his restlessness, is affecting John, creeping over him like ivy. His guilty thoughts about the women's ankle made me grin. So utterly John.

I think you've really got the characterizations down well.

Liking the fact that the current of attraction between is obvious and at the same time not acknowledged consciously. Can't wait to read more.
Bon Clay Bon chapter 10 . 1/22/2012
I... Wow, just wow. I loved every single bit of this. Brilliant stuff, my dear.
1,009 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 58 .. Last Next »