Reviews for SnowFall and Delirium
2loveybunnies chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Aw, glad it worked out for these two! Would love to read more about them, if ever you feel the need to expand...
2loveybunnies chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
Wow, the subconscious is an amazing thing! I really don't like Jessica, but I guess maybe he does want to get to know Bella? I wish this story was longer!
2loveybunnies chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Wow, this is pretty intense! I wonder how much of Edward is real, and how much Bella's mind made up? I'm feeling a little sad right how...what if it was all made-up and Edward is married with kids or an asshole? Or worse yet, what if he doesn't exist?
2loveybunnies chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Oh man, this is awful! I was beginning to think that Bella was in a coma and was making all of this stuff up in her head. Now I wonder if she is just having trouble remembering what actually happened because Edward is really dead and she's looking back? Oh man, for something categorized as "romance and humor" this isn't so funny or romantic! I'm panicking!
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Aw, that was very sweet! I'm so glad Bella was really OK for the most part - I would have hated for her to have been seriously injured. Looking forward to Edward's next visit!
Duchess Dewdrop chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
I absolutely LOVED this story. I am a short story fan and I am glad to have found a great one. I loved your twist. Awesome. Thank you so much for creating such a highly enjoyable read. I will definitely be reading more of your work!
Wants2BeACullen chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
Loved it!
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
Okay, so I officiallly love EMTward. And I can't believe I forgot to make mention of the fact that he wore THAT t-shirt in her little fantasy sex session. Damn, I remember the first time I saw the pictures of Rob in it when he was visiting Kristen in Canada. I mean, he's always hot, and I love everything he wears, even his hobo stuff, but I just love his t-shirts, especially THAT one! So, so freaking cool that you wove it into this story!

Thanks for such a great ending. And you know, I kind of like that you left it there, letting us sort of imagine what happened next. Sometimes, writers like to spell out every little thing, and believe me, I love reading it, but sometimes it's nice to just leave it at a place like this. I mean, it's pretty obvious the way they're heading, and it's obviously going to be a HEA, but I liked that it ended there. That's not to say I would've been upset if you'd continued this, but I'm satisfied.

So, I'm off to read the first chapter of your other one. Can't wait to see what it's all about. Oh, and I forgot say how much I loved the banner for this one. Really nice. I'm kind of a banner nut. Oh yeah, you probably read that on my profile, too! Yeah, I love banners, and this one is great. So wish I had a clue how to do all of that.

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Okay, so thank god he's really real, and everything she imagined him to be. Crazy how she created a whole relationship with him, just based on what he was telling her as he sat next to her in the hospital. I'm thinking maybe the TV was on the whole time and her mind was picking up on stuff? Maybe some soaps? For sure the news, when they reported the snowmobile accident. Days of Our Lives or something was probably on when she was dreaming about having sex with him! Ha.

My heart broke for her when she heard he was out with Jessica. She'd only just begun to believe there was a chance, only to be shot down. Damn, I hope he's breaking up with Jessica after he realized he was developing feelings for Bella, though I'm wondering how that was, if she was unconscious nearly the whole time! But then, soulmates recognize one another, right? At least they do in a perfect world. And fanfiction... Off to read the last. Damn, now I'm wide awake! Guess maybe I'll start on the other one after all!

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Oh my god! I was almost right! I thought I was totally off. I'm just glad she didn't imagine every bit of it. At least there's a good possibility he's real! Now the question is, what the hell happened to land her in the hospital? And how much of what she thought happened really did happen and how much was her imagination? He did bring her flowers at least, but after that, she was just making it all up in her head? She's got a damned good imagination, then! I'm just hoping they get to recreate her fantasy at some point. Yum.

I'm saying MC is for Emmet McCarty, as in Em-Mc! Or am I missing something obvious? All right, I've obviously gotten my second wind, even though it's now after midnight, so I'm off to finish this thing. Can't wait to check out the other one, too. Love your writing.

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Huh, small world. Your pre-reader is Oliviamk1218, huh? Wow, I absolutely love her stories. I was so bummed when she removed everything after someone plagiarized them. She's on LJ now, but I always have a hard time accessing them, for some reason. I'm on her friends list, but still can't access most of the time. But we used to write back and forth a bit when she was on here. Really, really nice. We almost had a chance to meet, too, when she came to Orlando for a writing conference, but I wasn't able to get away at the time. I didn't know she did pre-reading, but it's cool she does. Gotta go to LJ tomorrow and see if I can get back to her stories. Don't Forget to Remember Me is one of my all-time faves. Did I mention that on my profile? Jeez, I can't believe it if I didn't! LOVED that story so fucking much.

Okay, so about this chapter. Yes, you left us on quite a cliffie. I'm trying to figure out what the heck is going on. I'm usually pretty good at it, but I'm tired. My guess, though hopefully it's way off, is that Bella is in a coma and is imagining this whole thing. Yeah, hopefully that's not right! Definitely not wanting Edward to die, though. I'm going to go read another chapter since I'm waking up a little!

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Oh my god, I have to many things to say, I'm clicking on review before I even get to the end of this chapter! First of all, love, love, LOVE the song! Never heard of her before, but I really love her voice. Am listening to it over and over while reading!

Next, I love your screen name. So cool. Where did it come from? And the name of your stories are pretty cool, too. And how imaginative to use the initials as breaks between sections. I've never seen that before! Very interesting.

So funny that I could clearly imagine myself in her place, plummeting down the mountain like that. I've been there, though, thankfully, I never fell. I learned to ski when I lived in Colorado about fifteen years ago from a very cute (and younger, ahem) guy and wanted to impress him with the quick way I picked it up, so stupid me went on harder runs than I ever should have, and I remember zooming down just like this! If there'd been an Edward waiting to rescue me, though, I'd have gladly fallen...

So, hmmm... It was very interesting, and I am definitely dying to see what happens next. I'm trying to watch out for clues, but seeing as I'm nearly falling asleep (not in any way the result of reading your story, I'm just exhausted!), I'm sure I'm missing the clues. Off to readone more chapter before bed. I wish I was awake enough to finish the whole thing tonight. I'm really enjoying your writing style. Bella thinks a whole lot like me! And hell, she's living my fantasy. Well, besides the whole nearly-dying thing!

ginkgo00 chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
OK, so I'm thinking she's in a coma and dreaming this. What do you tink?
ginkgo00 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This is a cute story
Isao84 chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
It's a sweet story. I read another one with the same premise of a dream relationship that wakes up to none but it's different in the result... More tragic.. What If by twihart21

I like it and since you did 5 chapters and based on your other lenghty fic, maybe you want to keep going with this one?
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »