Reviews for A Little Bit More
eucatastrophe chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
"I wanted them to be perfect!" she ground out, scowling. "Where's my shotgun?"

Best line ever LOL! Wonderful short fic, loved it
drakontion chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Awww sweet sugary goodness! I love it!

And yes, shotguns certainly do solve everything!

"If Andie Shepard said she was taking a day off work, she was taking a day off work." - see, this is why it's good to be the Commander ;)
Mineralica chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I see I'm not the only who sees Kaidan starting a biotic training program. And not the only whose Shepard tries to solve everything with shotgun :)

Excellent story - warm, funny, and... you know, ending part.
Kassandra Black chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Yay for Shenko fluff! This was a great story! :D

I loved the idea of Kaidan being a teacher. It suits him so well...especially after his own experience as a biotic.

You got me there at the end, lol. My mind was definitely in the gutter on that one. ;) All in all, an awesome one shot! :D
anonymime chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
"The automatic mixer was on a clean cycle, but still harbored bits of sticky dough. "

I would kill for my Kitchenaid to do this.

This was adorable, utter fluff. It's hard to picture Shepard being domestic in any way (Kaidan is much easier), but this worked because of the tie to her family, and it worked very well. And anyone who bakes (and especially those of us who stress-bake) is quite familiar with the odds that one will crumble emotionally when something fails at the end of a recipe - and you definitely captured that perfectly.

Also, you are evil. You totally mislead my mind to the gutter with that last bit. Evil. Evil. Evil. :D
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Cavities! They are there! XD

Excellent. Just what I needed (the Shenko, not the cavities).
Ryoko Metallium chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Warm and fuzzy! Just like how I like them lol. Maybe I should write stories surrounding my own baking mishaps...