Reviews for Sauce
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
What in the huh? LOL, kinda reminds me of an episode of Seinfeld.
Psychadelica chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I used to work at Quiznos as a sandwich "artist" so I enjoyed reading this. Hilarious and original! Very great story. *thumbs up*
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
O_O what...the...hell? *speechless*
CYAF chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Interesting, funny, hot, weird but extremely enjoyable
HanyouGirl chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I have to admit that I giggled at the thought of Kagome having an orgasm just from a sandwich. Poor, sexually deprived girl.
Calophi chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
...Gross. XD
Lmao chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
That was amazingly hilarious. Omg I love it.
purduepup chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Oh. My. GOD.

That was so wrong, yet so hilarious... XD I never knew subs could be so sexual, but DAYUM, you proved me (and probably the entire population of the world) wrong. XP It was beyond strange yet interesting, not to mention your writing style, um, how should I say this, KICKED ASS. XD All the innuendos in here, especially how turned on she was from him making a sandwich and how turned on he was from her demands... Dear lord. XD This was way too entertaining and unique for its own good, and is most definitely one of the weirdest stories I've read and favorited; needless to say, you did an awesome job with this one-shot. .
LovesDepp chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
oOOOOKAY NOW THAT WAS REALLY WEIRD. Funny but really really weird.
Sonja Jade chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
WOW, this was great, and I don't think I'll ever think of Subway the same ever again!
dezifish chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I will never look at a subway sandwich the same ever again. Indeed a interesting one shot.
dezifish chapter 1 . 1/3/2011