Reviews for The You I Used to Know
ficpants chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This was so amazing and perfect I can imagine something like this happening on the show. Just the subtleties and the nuances...just amazing
parat chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Loved this!
yaba chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I know EXACTLY how you feel about attempting to justify adultery for these two. It's just...their chemistry...their looks...their gah everything just makes me want to throw caution to the wind and damn to hell all other morals and tell them to go for it. It truly IS how you described it in this fic. I love how realistic it is. Alicia's most defining feature is her sense of responsibility and you nailed it here. I really enjoyed this raw and real interpretation of something I feel is probably inevitable. Great, great job :)

Yana
Abby chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I so want them to be together! The show is so frustrating, but this fic was perfect. Thanks :)
libfulknot chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
This story was perfect! I LOVE Will and Alicia and sometimes I honestly have no idea how they're going to get together on the show. Especially, because of the kids. The kids are very forgiving for Peter's transgressions, but for some reason I doubt Alicia would be given the same leeway. Your Will was very in character to me and amazing! Always thinking of Alicia first. Great Job!
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
This was so wonderfully written and true to character. Like Alicia, I feel the need to thank you for this gift, ;) Hope to see more from you.
Steffili chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I liked the story! Tho I hope that it will NEVER end like this in the actual show. It would be completely unlike her. She WOULD leave Peter before she started something with Will, I'm sure of that.
didgeridoo chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
wow! what a great first chap - loved it! very cute and hot stuff! :) please update soon!
Minerva Lily Gardner chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Trust me, I understand completely. It's just, Alicia and Will HAVE to get together! We can't help the fact that Peter is there!

I loved this story! Alicia is too goddamn cute (;