Reviews for Teetering at the Edge
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Sad but utterly absorbing, the summeries of some of your other Neji and Tenten stories looked really interesting its a pitty you abandoned them.
Snowshinobi chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
That was so incredibly beautiful. Truely. Whenever I play doubles in tennis, that's when you play with a partener, and I don't play well I always get that "I let them down" feeling. But gosh - to have people die for you? How you made Neji bounce back from that, with the prism analogy and Tenten telling him she and Gai-sensai and Lee all did what they did for him because they thought he was worth it - beautiful. Just Beautiful!
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
:) I wonder how Gai became such an amazing person...he doesnt have a backstory :'(

I like Lees part in the story, it sounded so much like him. I have no doubt that Lee would take a bullet ten times over for someone he cared about. Thats why hes one of my favorite characters.
Engxty Piksy chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
OMG!1 this is sooo awesomeeeee! i dnt even hve the words to say hw perfect this fic iss! amazing jobb! :)
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Wow, I absolutely loved the end. It was a nice, surprising touch. Nice job. ;)
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Great job. I hope that u update ur other stories soon
Dcfan100 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Sad but really sweet. Amazing story! The two thousand some words flew by pretty quickly, in a good way :) Loved it!
fuzzzy22 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Aweee! That was cuteee -less than three, since i can't actually put it there. Grr.-

It was awesome, girl!

Loved it! :D

Love you!

~AliceOtaku
Blue-Eyed-Hime26 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Ahhh! How do u do it? Ah well, another success for u .Though I may never understand how u do it, I will still admire it! Hey! Shouldn't u be in bed? I thot u were an eigth grader? You've got skl tmrw missy! ;) haha jkay!